needles

  1. needles


    for my test e cycle i will be using a 23 gauge needle to inject and a 20 gauge to draw. anybody ever reuse draw needles?


  2. no.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  3. No x's 2 needles are cheap just buy some.
    •   
       


  4. Ya that's what I thought lol but I have heard of people doing it

  5. Do not contaminate your vial with a used draw needle.

  6. I have never and would never for IM injects. To be honest tho, I have re-used slin pins in the past, not smart by any means but I am being honest here.

  7. I use needles three times each. then i get a new needle and the older one becomes my draw needle. just wipe that **** with alcohol son and if you swell up dont poke for a few days till it goes down.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    I use needles three times each. then i get a new needle and the older one becomes my draw needle. just wipe that **** with alcohol son and if you swell up dont poke for a few days till it goes down.
    do NOT listen to him wtf 3 times each needle? I just feel dirty thinking of that

  9. Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    I use needles three times each. then i get a new needle and the older one becomes my draw needle. just wipe that **** with alcohol son and if you swell up dont poke for a few days till it goes down.
    we are aas users, not heroine addicts
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  10. What's it cost per needle? Like.. nothing? No need to ever re-use

  11. Yeah I can get them by the 100 for a nominal price



  12. Those are slin pins. I'd expect the same from the normal needles.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ammoarsenal View Post
    for my test e cycle i will be using a 23 gauge needle to inject and a 20 gauge to draw. anybody ever reuse draw needles?
    23 guage are g2g for drawing and pinnin' . . use a fresh one EVERY time holmes

  14. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post


    Those are slin pins. I'd expect the same from the normal needles.
    Ouch that sh1t looks painful that.

  15. One time i couldnt get my draw needle unscrewed from the syringe. Now this needle had been used 3 times for injections and had gone through the rubber as a draw needle prolly an equal number of time. My options were to throw out the syringe and waste the shot or pin that **** like a man. I wasnt gonna waste that shot. Pinned it. All it took was a little extra force to pop the skin. No biggie.

  16. ouchie mama

  17. Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    One time i couldnt get my draw needle unscrewed from the syringe. Now this needle had been used 3 times for injections and had gone through the rubber as a draw needle prolly an equal number of time. My options were to throw out the syringe and waste the shot or pin that **** like a man. I wasnt gonna waste that shot. Pinned it. All it took was a little extra force to pop the skin. No biggie.
    Unfortunately you didnt pin that **** like a man, you pinned it like the risk-taking retard you are.

    Infections are a biggie . . the game is pin2win, not fkg kill yourself son

  18. can you draw with a 20g 1.5 inch long needle and inject with a 24g 1 inch needle? or do both needles need to be the same exact length?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    can you draw with a 20g 1.5 inch long needle and inject with a 24g 1 inch needle? or do both needles need to be the same exact length?
    5/8 - 1'' delts
    1'' - quads
    1.5'' - glutes

    i think i draw w/ a 21g or something, not sure and im to lazy to look. i shoot w/ 23 tho
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  20. no i understand the gauge size im asking about the needle LENGTH.do they both have to be the same or can you have one thats 1.5 inch and 1 inch

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    no i understand the gauge size im asking about the needle LENGTH.do they both have to be the same or can you have one thats 1.5 inch and 1 inch
    for drawing or injecting?

    drawing it doesnt matter as long as you can get sauce in your syringe.

    injecting just go w/ what I stated, you want the oil deep in your muscle not near the surface / skin at all.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  22. i was thinking one inch in the glute. i do not have much fat in that area and i was just gonna pin all the way through. with 1.5 you dont need to go all the way in right?

  23. i have a big booty so i roll w/ 1.5
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  24. Ive been doing my shots in the quad alternating every quad weekly. Not alot of injection pain and I use a 1.5 needle, even tho 1 will work for me I don't have much fat on my legs or ass

  25. Oops.. I meant alternating legs every injection my
    Bad.

  26. I reuse draw needles.
    I dont reuse injects though.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by ammoarsenal View Post
    for my test e cycle i will be using a 23 gauge needle to inject and a 20 gauge to draw. anybody ever reuse draw needles?
    I always use fresh equipment with every pinning session.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by PhilipG View Post
    I use needles three times each. then i get a new needle and the older one becomes my draw needle. just wipe that **** with alcohol son and if you swell up dont poke for a few days till it goes down.
    LMFAO your a funny man!

  29. 3 is way too much.
    I did it once when I first started.
    The winny backed up in my 25gauge, so I pressed hard to unclog it and shot a good .4 in half a second which hurt like hell...finished the CC, removed it and a streak of blood rolled down.

    Learned my lesson really quick.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    i was thinking one inch in the glute. i do not have much fat in that area and i was just gonna pin all the way through. with 1.5 you dont need to go all the way in right?
    If your going glutes, go all the way in, it's hard to hold the needle steady and inject without moving the needle in and out, which could possibly hit a vein. In the quads however it's easier to hold the needle 3/4 the way in without it moving too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Im not to fond of taking serm's for long periods of time....

  31. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    we are aas users, not heroine addicts
    I have actually heard of some Heroin addicts using Steroids in order to maintain body mass. The Steroids make them eat more and they stay healthier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometherion View Post
    What's it cost per needle? Like.. nothing? No need to ever re-use
    You can get 'Fit-Packs' over here in Oz which are free I think, they just give them out to anyone. Otherwise a good chemist over here will do you 100 needles for $10AU or $20AU

  32. Never have reused any pins. Their so cheap its almost like putting a plastic bag over my head to rebreath air, why do it?

  33. Quote Originally Posted by icon0561 View Post
    Never have reused any pins. Their so cheap its almost like putting a plastic bag over my head to rebreath air, why do it?
    i like the analogy lol

    be safe not cheap
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  34. i used to reuse draw needles...used to keep it in alchohol until next pin. stopped doing it though just because it feels dirty...never any health issues... just a pain...also as for anyone talking about wiping it off..u cant wipe off whats inside.

    i stopped using large gauge draw needles as well..no reason to do that much damage to the stopper, and it sucks when some of that rubber gets in ur oil.

    i draw with a fresh 25 gauge everytime. yes its alot slower then a 20 gauge but keeps the stopper from looking like swiss chees
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you do with you used needles?
    By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:39 PM
  2. Do not like needles
    By bengelha in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-24-2009, 09:26 AM
  3. should i get different needles?
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-02-2004, 07:18 AM
  4. needles
    By d00fy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-02-2004, 06:22 PM
  5. Needles...
    By Rome in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2004, 09:35 AM
Log in
Log in