needles

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
for my test e cycle i will be using a 23 gauge needle to inject and a 20 gauge to draw. anybody ever reuse draw needles?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ya that's what I thought lol but I have heard of people doing it

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do not contaminate your vial with a used draw needle.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never and would never for IM injects. To be honest tho, I have re-used slin pins in the past, not smart by any means but I am being honest here.

PhilipG

Awards
I use needles three times each. then i get a new needle and the older one becomes my draw needle. just wipe that **** with alcohol son and if you swell up dont poke for a few days till it goes down. :)

rammy222

rammy222

Awards
I use needles three times each. then i get a new needle and the older one becomes my draw needle. just wipe that **** with alcohol son and if you swell up dont poke for a few days till it goes down. :)
do NOT listen to him wtf 3 times each needle? I just feel dirty thinking of that

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
we are aas users, not heroine addicts

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
What's it cost per needle? Like.. nothing? No need to ever re-use

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Those are slin pins. I'd expect the same from the normal needles.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
for my test e cycle i will be using a 23 gauge needle to inject and a 20 gauge to draw. anybody ever reuse draw needles?
23 guage are g2g for drawing and pinnin' . . use a fresh one EVERY time holmes

PhilipG

Awards
One time i couldnt get my draw needle unscrewed from the syringe. Now this needle had been used 3 times for injections and had gone through the rubber as a draw needle prolly an equal number of time. My options were to throw out the syringe and waste the shot or pin that **** like a man. I wasnt gonna waste that shot. Pinned it. All it took was a little extra force to pop the skin. No biggie.

GearedVader

GearedVader

Awards
One time i couldnt get my draw needle unscrewed from the syringe. Now this needle had been used 3 times for injections and had gone through the rubber as a draw needle prolly an equal number of time. My options were to throw out the syringe and waste the shot or pin that **** like a man. I wasnt gonna waste that shot. Pinned it. All it took was a little extra force to pop the skin. No biggie.
Unfortunately you didnt pin that **** like a man, you pinned it like the risk-taking retard you are.

Infections are a biggie . . the game is pin2win, not fkg kill yourself son

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
can you draw with a 20g 1.5 inch long needle and inject with a 24g 1 inch needle? or do both needles need to be the same exact length?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
can you draw with a 20g 1.5 inch long needle and inject with a 24g 1 inch needle? or do both needles need to be the same exact length?
5/8 - 1'' delts
1'' - quads
1.5'' - glutes

i think i draw w/ a 21g or something, not sure and im to lazy to look. i shoot w/ 23 tho

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
no i understand the gauge size im asking about the needle LENGTH.do they both have to be the same or can you have one thats 1.5 inch and 1 inch

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
no i understand the gauge size im asking about the needle LENGTH.do they both have to be the same or can you have one thats 1.5 inch and 1 inch
for drawing or injecting?

drawing it doesnt matter as long as you can get sauce in your syringe.

injecting just go w/ what I stated, you want the oil deep in your muscle not near the surface / skin at all.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking one inch in the glute. i do not have much fat in that area and i was just gonna pin all the way through. with 1.5 you dont need to go all the way in right?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i have a big booty so i roll w/ 1.5

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Ive been doing my shots in the quad alternating every quad weekly. Not alot of injection pain and I use a 1.5 needle, even tho 1 will work for me I don't have much fat on my legs or ass

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
Oops.. I meant alternating legs every injection my
Bad.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
I reuse draw needles.
I dont reuse injects though.

Oils

Banned
Awards
LMFAO your a funny man!:D

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
3 is way too much.
I did it once when I first started.
The winny backed up in my 25gauge, so I pressed hard to unclog it and shot a good .4 in half a second which hurt like hell...finished the CC, removed it and a streak of blood rolled down.

Learned my lesson really quick.

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
i was thinking one inch in the glute. i do not have much fat in that area and i was just gonna pin all the way through. with 1.5 you dont need to go all the way in right?
If your going glutes, go all the way in, it's hard to hold the needle steady and inject without moving the needle in and out, which could possibly hit a vein. In the quads however it's easier to hold the needle 3/4 the way in without it moving too much.

Oils

Banned
Awards
we are aas users, not heroine addicts
I have actually heard of some Heroin addicts using Steroids in order to maintain body mass. The Steroids make them eat more and they stay healthier.

What's it cost per needle? Like.. nothing? No need to ever re-use
You can get 'Fit-Packs' over here in Oz which are free I think, they just give them out to anyone. Otherwise a good chemist over here will do you 100 needles for $10AU or $20AU

icon0561

icon0561

Awards
Never have reused any pins. Their so cheap its almost like putting a plastic bag over my head to rebreath air, why do it?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Never have reused any pins. Their so cheap its almost like putting a plastic bag over my head to rebreath air, why do it?
i like the analogy lol

be safe not cheap

Uncle Ralph

Awards
i used to reuse draw needles...used to keep it in alchohol until next pin. stopped doing it though just because it feels dirty...never any health issues... just a pain...also as for anyone talking about wiping it off..u cant wipe off whats inside.

i stopped using large gauge draw needles as well..no reason to do that much damage to the stopper, and it sucks when some of that rubber gets in ur oil.

i draw with a fresh 25 gauge everytime. yes its alot slower then a 20 gauge but keeps the stopper from looking like swiss chees