- 07-21-2010, 04:32 AM
- 07-21-2010, 04:59 AM
07-21-2010, 05:01 AM
07-21-2010, 10:16 PM
3 is way too much.
I did it once when I first started.
The winny backed up in my 25gauge, so I pressed hard to unclog it and shot a good .4 in half a second which hurt like hell...finished the CC, removed it and a streak of blood rolled down.
Learned my lesson really quick.
07-21-2010, 11:34 PM
07-22-2010, 04:41 AM
07-22-2010, 06:06 AM
Never have reused any pins. Their so cheap its almost like putting a plastic bag over my head to rebreath air, why do it?
07-24-2010, 01:44 AM
07-28-2010, 09:51 PM
i used to reuse draw needles...used to keep it in alchohol until next pin. stopped doing it though just because it feels dirty...never any health issues... just a pain...also as for anyone talking about wiping it off..u cant wipe off whats inside.
i stopped using large gauge draw needles as well..no reason to do that much damage to the stopper, and it sucks when some of that rubber gets in ur oil.
i draw with a fresh 25 gauge everytime. yes its alot slower then a 20 gauge but keeps the stopper from looking like swiss chees
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wudog in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 37Last Post: 09-08-2010, 01:39 PM
- By bengelha in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 21Last Post: 11-24-2009, 09:26 AM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-02-2004, 07:18 AM
- By d00fy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-02-2004, 06:22 PM
- By Rome in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2004, 09:35 AM