Help....Injected as normal..pulled out blood.....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I injected into my thigh as normal, aspirated and everything there was no blood....pulled the syringe out....blood poured out for about 3 seconds......cleaned it up, stopped without any pressure or anything....I have never had this happen to me, wondered if I just nicked a little something or what....has not bled anymore or anything....stopped as quick as it started...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I injected into my thigh as normal, aspirated and everything there was no blood....pulled the syringe out....blood poured out for about 3 seconds......cleaned it up, stopped without any pressure or anything....I have never had this happen to me, wondered if I just nicked a little something or what....has not bled anymore or anything....stopped as quick as it started...
If you are reading this.. you are fine.

You most likely pushed your pin through a vein. No big deal as long as you don't have a shortness of breath. You would know if you have a problem pretty immediately.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
as DA said, if ur reading this ur fine. nicked a vein but u'll survive

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
i figured as much...just wanted to be sure...I was like wtf...sprung a leak lol I knew I didn't inject into one b/c of aspiration.....but still wanted to be on the safe side...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i figured as much...just wanted to be sure...I was like wtf...sprung a leak lol I knew I didn't inject into one b/c of aspiration.....but still wanted to be on the safe side...
i injected my right glute once, and i pulled the needle out and a stream of blood shot out...now THAT was weird.

and i dont mean tickled down....it SHOT out

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Someone clenches their buttcheeks too hard ;)
haha. actually i was completely relaxed, it didnt hurt at all and it was just a small squirt and stopped.......weeeeeeeeeeird

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i went through a vein last week, the blood is surprising at first, but as long as you aspirated there's nothing to worry about

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
yea....as soon as the needle came out it poured for a minute...i was like wtf did I just do....I cleaned it up with alcohol pad and it didn't bleed anymore...I was like wtf..but I did aspirate so I forsee no complications

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
haha the same thing happened to me when I pinned my shoulder once, blood shot out. You're fine as everyone else already said

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i injected my right glute once, and i pulled the needle out and a stream of blood shot out...now THAT was weird.

and i dont mean tickled down....it SHOT out
:cool3: i would've liked to see that!

Think of it this way if you pricked your skin with a thumb tack or something you'd get a little blood. I get a little blood like 50% or more of the time probably because I'm vascular. As long as I aspirate no problem. Besides if you hit a vein or artery you'll know within 5min or so.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ull know within 5min or so? i love that! LMAO

yah im very vascular too so yah

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Before you start injecting, you should research and be well educated on what you are doing, and what can go wrong.

If you had done any reading at all before you started pinning you would know this is extremely common and happens all the time.

Carry on...

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Same thing happened with my quad yesterday, very common. Just nicked a vein, no worries

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
its just sucks when oil starts leakin out........

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^^were you done pushing it all in before you started to remove the needle?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^ interesting... while watching a video of this Z-track injection on youtube I saw these vanish point syringes. They're pretty awesome, but pretty expensive as well

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ interesting... while watching a video of this Z-track injection on youtube I saw these vanish point syringes. They're pretty awesome, but pretty expensive as well
Yeah.. just a spring loaded needle that retracts when the plunger is pushed in fully. Not something I would trust... that idea makes me thing it might cause microtrauma to the muscle, or nic a vein on the way out if the needle was pressed up again one.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. just a spring loaded needle that retracts when the plunger is pushed in fully. Not something I would trust... that idea makes me thing it might cause microtrauma to the muscle, or nic a vein on the way out if the needle was pressed up again one.
Yea. Its not really any better than other syringes. It was just invented to prevent needle sticks on health workers.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
You would know if you have a problem pretty immediately.
This happened to me once a looong time ago; during on of my 1st cycles. I ended up being ok, but that was one of the scariest pricks to date. I didnt aspirate. I had a buddy fall out because of this as well. As long as you aspirate though, your golden.

Sprt

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not at all, you can aspirate too hard and in effect collapse whatever you're in or the oil could seep in a vein you knicked near by. Your statement is utterly falso!
Do you understand how depressurize a blood vial is? With your rationale every time you drew blood your vein would collapse. As for knicking a vein, the amount of "seeping" oil would be so minuscule it would go unnoticed. Your statement is utterly incongruous.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
hey no big words! I had to get out the dictionary....

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not at all guy, do they aspirate when they draw blood?

OK DA! How many injections have you personally done? I have probably close to 800 under my belt. Maybe for the average person the amount would be minuscule, I forget that i'm talking to people that wouldn't dream of filling up a barrel and slamming it in a muscle.
When blood is drawn the blood vial is depressurized to draw blood into the vial, a very significant negative pressure is within the vial. Just like aspirating, the vial pulls blood in, unless you have almost negative blood pressure, your chances of collapsing a vein is nil.

I have done plenty, but definitely do not gloat about number accomplished. Other than using an amount of oil as a barometer for how much of a man you are, I do not understand what your comment is meant to convey.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll gloat all I want, you've been here since 04 and you're still uneducated. I think you need to stop giving advice based on what you've read.
Funny you don't understand the words negative pressure and yet I am the uneducated one. Your argument still sinks, even under your 800+ needle stick wisdom.

Go back to posting lowbrow, unschooled content.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where did I say I didn't understand something? I'll trust experience over inexperience any day of the week, but clearly people in this forum don't even know what the word experience means. Maybe it's because everyone here is self-professed "gurus" jammed to the brim with self-entitlement because they read an article another "guru" wrote. At 6'1 210 why are you even in this forum? You're not a bodybuilder, you're a "guru."
Ahhh... nice... I am actually 240 now, even though I am working down to 210 again, but that still stands to question your ability to comprehend. So where does weight come to a measurement of mental capacity? And where do I state I want to be a "Body Builder"? My goals are vastly different than yours.

I do enjoy your witty condescending banter though... your posts make a great read for a hot cup of coffee.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, my witty banter was enough to make you take your stats out from under your avi, now wasn't it? Couldn't have been too condescending. Sorry I called you a bodybuilder, too much credit, I guess I should've called you a weekend warrior then? Weight as a gauge for mental capacity, no, don't put words in my mouth. Weight as a measure of experience in this hobby, yes.
I took it off because it was wrong and do not care to update it.

I like your attitude Gix... being a "Body Builder" makes you smarter than the rest. With your response for weight as a measure of experience, guess ol Beelzebub is a novice as well. Your logic is right there on par with the linear thinking of a grub worm.