Winstrol and HGH

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I have access to winni and hgh at a great price son i am planning a cycle:

Week 1 - 16 HGH 4ui ed
Week 1 - 10-12 Winstrol 50mg eod

The goals are to recomp a little and herden up a little.
Maybe i will be doing a pulse with Havoc for the first 6 weeks.

What do you think??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
HGH needs to be run 6+ months....16 weeks may be a little short to get results. winny needs to be 50mg ED

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
Even if its Winstrol Depot?
What do you think about Winstrol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Even if its Winstrol Depot?
What do you think about Winstrol
winstrol needs to be pinned or taken orally everyday.

no experience with wintrol yet, but if ur not at a decent bf% (10% or less) then dont expect to see gains. its hard on joints but good for strength

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i had decent results pinning eod with depot

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i had decent results pinning eod with depot
Ditto ^

Also like nos said, I don't see a reason to use winny unless your low in bodyfat (var/masteron, etc etc) these compounds are all good, but the whole point is the hard/vascular/grainy look that you only get when your low in bodyfat.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
So there is no ponit in using winstrol If i have 15% bf, i am looking to harden up bit and maybe gain strenght with the winni

bushin

Awards
winnie shouldnt be ran for longer then 8 weeks

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
i think that maybe the winni could be a good stack to shed a few % bf, or maybe should i use an oral like Havoc?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression that winny was great for cutting, but am interested to see which one is more perferred epi (havoc) or winny?

anyone got an answer?

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
i have used Havoc for cutting and it is great, zero sides great strenght as for winni i would not know. Still hoping that somebody chimes in

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
You know what would help you harden up and lose a little bodyfat? Eating correctly and doing the necessary amount of cardio that (maybe) your bodytype needs to lose fat at a reasonable pace.

Winny will not help you shed fat, no steroid will minus maybe tren and thats way out of the question, even then its fatloss properties aren't direct, moreso by other pathways cause indirect fatloss. Thats beside my point though. Steroids won't make you lose fat! < that is.

My big question to ya. Why? Why spend money on all this when you could pick up a fatburner and some other small things - and for where your at I bet the results wouldn't be very noticeably different. Both compounds are amazing when used at the right time. I just don't think your there at all right now and would be wasting your money in a big way.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
I am not saying that winni would burn fat, i am just saying that winni would help to diet a little more and not loose a lot of muscle. I really think a fat burner would not do much exept something like Slim Xtreme. i think that a fat burner and other small things are very different to HGH and winni in terms of results even if someone like me used them.

MSE

MSE

Awards
I am not saying that winni would burn fat, i am just saying that winni would help to diet a little more and not loose a lot of muscle. I really think a fat burner would not do much exept something like Slim Xtreme. i think that a fat burner and other small things are very different to HGH and winni in terms of results even if someone like me used them.
I agree with just about everything everyone above me posted. If you are not low in BF Winnie will not do a whole lot for you, oral winnie should probably only be ran for 8 weeks, HGH needs to be ran way longer than 4 months to see any type of results (typically). Winnie is a great hardening drug, but to harden you have to get rid of the BF, my advice is, since you have a connection to get at a great price, grab the winnie, throw it in your closet, loose 3-5% BF (that shouldn't take you too long), after that hit the winnie. You are going to be much happier with the noticeable results then as you would be if you ran it now. Just my thoughts...

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
unless of course you are going after the strength aspect of the winn, but there are a lot of other things that would do that better imo

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol, or test-suspension are a couple. maybe i shouldnt have said a lot, but a handfull is more like it.

lextronics

Awards
how many cycles have you done previously? also what where they...we can def help you more with that info...

hgh does need to be run 6+ months for real results you wont see much of anything in 16 weeks...and winny alone without test is not good either...

tell us your cycle history and how long youve been training? then we can help you figure out a good cycle for your goals

also hgh is something you should only run after being on bunch of cycles..

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
idk how much ur paying for the HGH and winstrol but heres my advice

750-1000mg/week of test
t3 and clen cycle http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=137526
go on a hard keto no carbs for first 14days, and then add a cheat meal once every week. when ur off clen, take a fat burner like 6 oxo, and dose it high. TRUST me u will lose fat, and the test will keep muscle on.

jpcf

jpcf

Awards
how many cycles have you done previously? also what where they...we can def help you more with that info...

hgh does need to be run 6+ months for real results you wont see much of anything in 16 weeks...and winny alone without test is not good either...

tell us your cycle history and how long youve been training? then we can help you figure out a good cycle for your goals

also hgh is something you should only run after being on bunch of cycles..
I have done 4 cycles of PH (hdrol-Havoc_m-drol-phera) i have been training for about 4 years seriously i am looking to shed a a few lbs. of fat and keep the muscle that i have.