test prop + tren ace + pct help - AnabolicMinds.com

test prop + tren ace + pct help

  1. New Member
    jakedamuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    117

    test prop + tren ace + pct help


    Hi guys

    I ran a 12week test e cycle with dbol kickstart. had a week pct ( Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 with Aromasin 12.5mg ed) as i couldnt get my hands on hcg. Finshed up pct about 3months ago got blood test done a week ago and my test levels are still a bit below what the were pre cycle (still within normal range though)

    Im not sure whether to try using hcg and get my test levels back where they were before or just run my cycle an do a good pct

    My planned cycle is:

    Weeks 1-8
    Tren Ace 100mg EOD
    Test Pop 100mg EOD
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Bromocriptine 1.25mg ED
    GHB as required at night time to help me get to sleep due to tren insomnia, and ephedrine as required for lethargy

    hcg weeks 1 - 8 200IU EOD
    (just wondering can hcg be loaded into same syringe and injected with test and tren)

    Weeks 9-12
    Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Toremifene 100/50/50/25
    Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
    Sustain Alpha
    TOCO 8

    How does that sound??

  2. New Member
    bb4life's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    404
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    285

    hcg is injected under the skin not into a muscle. get some 29g insulin syringes and it's really easy.
  3. New Member
    jakedamuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    117

    sweet so is hcg a subcutaneous injection? which area is best belly fat i guess?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    694

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    sweet so is hcg a subcutaneous injection? which area is best belly fat i guess?
    Yes indeed....

    holy
  5. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2013

    your gonna use ghb as a sleep aid....wow...just wow....i mean yeah it would work but...wow...im kinda speachless....
  6. New Member
    comacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    388
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    278

    dont end the cycle with tren or deca like....finish tren, up the test dose or stay the same or taper for a month until tren is completely out then do PCT, much much easier recovery.

    personal experience from tren enanthate and others have said the same for tren and deca.
  7. New Member
    jakedamuus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    83
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    117

    the only problem is is the gear of have is a test prop / tren ace blend 50mg of each per ml. i could however try get extra prop or i have a vial of sustanon also that i could run weeks 8-10 then begin pct?

    whats your reasoning for ghb not being used as a sleep aid? works amazing and personally from my experience i dont feel any addiction / withdrawls which appears to be the only negative side effect appart from the raised prolactin

    Im considering getting rid of the bromocriptine and just running vitex at 600mg ed and p-5-p 100mg ed do you guys think this would be suffiecent to control prolactin issues?
  8. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bb4life View Post
    hcg is injected under the skin not into a muscle. get some 29g insulin syringes and it's really easy.
    You can do either, if intramuscular is easier then it can be done that way.
  9. Professional Member
    mooch2321's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    3,835
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2013

    Quote Originally Posted by jakedamuus View Post
    the only problem is is the gear of have is a test prop / tren ace blend 50mg of each per ml. i could however try get extra prop or i have a vial of sustanon also that i could run weeks 8-10 then begin pct?

    whats your reasoning for ghb not being used as a sleep aid? works amazing and personally from my experience i dont feel any addiction / withdrawls which appears to be the only negative side effect appart from the raised prolactin

    Im considering getting rid of the bromocriptine and just running vitex at 600mg ed and p-5-p 100mg ed do you guys think this would be suffiecent to control prolactin issues?
    no reasoning at all....i dont know much about g and how it could affect or not affect a cycle....it just seemed kinda extreme...like using blow instead of coffee....
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Test Prop/Tren E/Win Help Please!
    By Rasbeck in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 05:28 PM
  2. ED vs EOD , test prop, tren A
    By Boomer3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 03:32 PM
  3. Test Prop and Tren or Var?
    By aboveall1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 11:57 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 11:38 PM
  5. Tren + Test Prop
    By Alpha Dog in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 07:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in