test prop + tren ace + pct help

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi guys

I ran a 12week test e cycle with dbol kickstart. had a week pct ( Nolvadex 40,40,20,20 with Aromasin 12.5mg ed) as i couldnt get my hands on hcg. Finshed up pct about 3months ago got blood test done a week ago and my test levels are still a bit below what the were pre cycle (still within normal range though)

Im not sure whether to try using hcg and get my test levels back where they were before or just run my cycle an do a good pct

My planned cycle is:

Weeks 1-8
Tren Ace 100mg EOD
Test Pop 100mg EOD
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Bromocriptine 1.25mg ED
GHB as required at night time to help me get to sleep due to tren insomnia, and ephedrine as required for lethargy

hcg weeks 1 - 8 200IU EOD
(just wondering can hcg be loaded into same syringe and injected with test and tren)

Weeks 9-12
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Toremifene 100/50/50/25
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Sustain Alpha
TOCO 8

How does that sound??

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
hcg is injected under the skin not into a muscle. get some 29g insulin syringes and it's really easy.

jakedamuus

Awards
sweet so is hcg a subcutaneous injection? which area is best belly fat i guess?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
your gonna use ghb as a sleep aid....wow...just wow....i mean yeah it would work but...wow...im kinda speachless....

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
dont end the cycle with tren or deca like....finish tren, up the test dose or stay the same or taper for a month until tren is completely out then do PCT, much much easier recovery.

personal experience from tren enanthate and others have said the same for tren and deca.

jakedamuus

Awards
the only problem is is the gear of have is a test prop / tren ace blend 50mg of each per ml. i could however try get extra prop or i have a vial of sustanon also that i could run weeks 8-10 then begin pct?

whats your reasoning for ghb not being used as a sleep aid? works amazing and personally from my experience i dont feel any addiction / withdrawls which appears to be the only negative side effect appart from the raised prolactin

Im considering getting rid of the bromocriptine and just running vitex at 600mg ed and p-5-p 100mg ed do you guys think this would be suffiecent to control prolactin issues?

UKStrength

hcg is injected under the skin not into a muscle. get some 29g insulin syringes and it's really easy.
You can do either, if intramuscular is easier then it can be done that way.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
the only problem is is the gear of have is a test prop / tren ace blend 50mg of each per ml. i could however try get extra prop or i have a vial of sustanon also that i could run weeks 8-10 then begin pct?

whats your reasoning for ghb not being used as a sleep aid? works amazing and personally from my experience i dont feel any addiction / withdrawls which appears to be the only negative side effect appart from the raised prolactin

Im considering getting rid of the bromocriptine and just running vitex at 600mg ed and p-5-p 100mg ed do you guys think this would be suffiecent to control prolactin issues?
no reasoning at all....i dont know much about g and how it could affect or not affect a cycle....it just seemed kinda extreme...like using blow instead of coffee....