Need help with an order

larkham

Awards
This is my first order with nutriverse. placed an order last Thursday.
I checked out as a guest and my card has been charged but with no confirmation email.
Should I be worried?
I can't seem to get through on their phone line to speak to anyone.
I did send an email too but with no reply.
I'm a little nervous as this is a big order for me and it contains a couple of PHs with are banned in Aus...
what should I do?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is my first order with nutriverse. placed an order last Thursday.
I checked out as a guest and my card has been charged but with no confirmation email.
Should I be worried?
I can't seem to get through on their phone line to speak to anyone.
I did send an email too but with no reply.
I'm a little nervous as this is a big order for me and it contains a couple of PHs with are banned in Aus...
what should I do?
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they are backed up due to the BF/CM sales traffic. Nutriverse is absolutely reliable and top notch. Email customer service if you haven't already. I'm sure Volvo140G would be glad to look into it as well.

larkham

Awards
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they are backed up due to the BF/CM sales traffic. Nutriverse is absolutely reliable and top notch. Email customer service if you haven't already. I'm sure Volvo140G would be glad to look into it as well.
I figured that may be the case. I will hold tight.
Thank you

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM incoming larkham!

Thank you Jebrook, knew you were good for something ;)

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G I just tried to PM and it didn't go through....I was wondering if you could tell me what's going on with my order. I ordered 11/28/2016 and got a tracking number on the 29th. Click on tracking and it still says they are waiting to get the stuff from Nutriverse as of 12/6/2016.
Order #: 32845