Ordered test C! Need help!

nick43014

Awards
I have been on a 4 andro cycle for 5 weeks that kick started with dmz the first 4 weeks. and iordered test c yesterday. Since 4 andro is a test base would it be.okay when the test gets here to start running the test for another 10 or 12 weeks then go off and do my clomid nolva pct? Please all you vets in here help me and give me your opinion

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Umm not for nothing but that questions shows you haven't done enough research to be sticking yourself with a needle
I don't mind helping people but I don't want to help someone hurt themselves

nick43014

Awards
I have ran 2 cycles of test e 500 mg ew for 12 weeks . One cycle only test and the other with dbol the first 4 weeks at 40 mg ed . Suuccessfully. So don't act like I do not have enough research to pin.

I just didn't know if I could start start of the test from 6 weeks of 4 andro being I normally do not use prohormones.

I was not able to get my hands on test due to complications before I started the 4 andro and dmz. Now that I was able to order I was just seeing if it was okay if any one else could chime in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran 2 cycles of test e 500 mg ew for 12 weeks . One cycle only test and the other with dbol the first 4 weeks at 40 mg ed . Suuccessfully. So don't act like I do not have enough research to pin.

I just didn't know if I could start start of the test from 6 weeks of 4 andro being I normally do not use prohormones.

I was not able to get my hands on test due to complications before I started the 4 andro and dmz. Now that I was able to order I was just seeing if it was okay if any one else could chime in.
Yes it's fine. But next time don't run a cycle without everything on hand I mean would waiting a couple of weeks been a big deal

nick43014

Awards
Yeah man. I Deffinately will wait next time. Appreciate it.