Messed up order?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey just wondering why I received Picamilon-50 when I ordered and paid for the Picamilon-150?
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449173381.037082.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1449173389.553363.jpg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Emailing customer service wasnt good enough for you?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Emailing customer service wasnt good enough for you?
I did, thanks. Asking the reps here on AM was my initial thought though, since I've had such good experiences with their customer service so far.
Plus I was just wondering if there was a legitimate reason like they ran out of the 150 or just something funky happened.
Yeah I guess emailing them just wasn't quite good enough me.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm certain is was simply a mistake and have no doubt it'll be straightened up.... you've emailed support?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm certain is was simply a mistake and have no doubt it'll be straightened up.... you've emailed support?
Yeah I've been in correspondence with Max. Unfortunately you guys sold out on Picamilon 150 so I can't get the item I originally ordered. He promised to make it up to me somehow on my next order.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I've been in correspondence with Max. Unfortunately you guys sold out on Picamilon 150 so I can't get the item I originally ordered. He promised to make it up to me somehow on my next order.
bummer man.... sorry to hear it. sounds like you'll be hooked up going forward! the difference in the two items was what, a dollar?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bummer man.... sorry to hear it. sounds like you'll be hooked up going forward! the difference in the two items was what, a dollar?
Yeah. I wasn't concerned with the monetary loss so much as the dosage of product. Would have liked to have 150mg caps versus 50. Not a huge deal though, I'm going to try to find it elsewhere, that way I'll have 2 different dosages of caps.