Messed up my PCT big time help!

Jamesvet89

Awards
Hello,
I've ran multiple cycles. I am currently
Overseas and in order to hide my gear. I had placed my PCT Clomid and Nolvadex in aspirin bottles to attempt to avoid detection. I had been on my PCT for almost a month now. I thought it was odd I was already almost out of Clomid. Turns out I confused my aspirin bottles. Both my aspirin and type of lab the Clomid was from where small orange pills. Turns out this entire month I've been taking a aspin instead of my regiment of Clomid. Strength has been good I haven't noticed losing much size. I've just been tierd all the time. The question is at this point am I screwed? Or should I start a Clomid routine now
Or is it to late? This was a mild 500mgs of Test C cylcle with four weeks of Adrol for ten weeks. Does anyone have any recommendations?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But you been taking your Nolva Correct?

Jamesvet89

Awards
yes, but only at a low dosage. I run Nolvadex 20mgs first week than 10mgs the reminding 3 weeks. Plus, Clomid is 100/50/50/25/25...but was aspirin.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes, but only at a low dosage. I run Nolvadex 20mgs first week than 10mgs the reminding 3 weeks. Plus, Clomid is 100/50/50/25/25...but was aspirin.
You should be fine with just Nolva on the cycle you ran. And that is some high amounts on Clomid. Personally, I just ran a Test-E, Anadrol, and Anavar run and just ran Nolva at 40/40/20/20. Maybe you can just extend your Nolva a bit longer since you ran low doses

Jamesvet89

Awards
Yes, high numbers of clomid, inran a bigger cycle last time. I noticed last time I ran it like that I was feeling a bit emotional on 100mgs. Maybe 50/50/25/25 with 20mgs Nolvadex for the the month. I dropped the Nolvadex this time from 20mgs to 10mgs because i was having trouble "down there." I've heard Nolvadex can do that and that's why I drop the mgs. Well now I know why I was having trouble down there was because I wasn't taking Clomid like I thought I was....it was aspin. So the mystery has been solved. Dumb mistake, I'll make sure I label my bottles better next time. So save the Clomid for next time? And maybe extend the Nolvadex out?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, high numbers of clomid, inran a bigger cycle last time. I noticed last time I ran it like that I was feeling a bit emotional on 100mgs. Maybe 50/50/25/25 with 20mgs Nolvadex for the the month. I dropped the Nolvadex this time from 20mgs to 10mgs because i was having trouble "down there." I've heard Nolvadex can do that and that's why I drop the mgs. Well now I know why I was having trouble down there was because I wasn't taking Clomid like I thought I was....it was aspin. So the mystery has been solved. Dumb mistake, I'll make sure I label my bottles better next time. So save the Clomid for next time? And maybe extend the Nolvadex out?
Thats what I would do

Jamesvet89

Awards
Awesome, sounds great. Thanks for your time. I pray there comes a day where I don't have to hide my gear in aspin bottles. Until than I'll be more careful.