Nutriverse knows how to get a customer for life!

Comeuppance

Awards
This labor day sale has been a death sentence for my other hobbies. I hopped all over the Olympus UK/Labs sale and was ready to buy 2x Cardar1ne and 2x Ghar1ne - problem is, I didn't have all the money I needed to get both at once. I bought the Cardar1ne first, and once I had sold a few knives from my collection (one of my other hobbies), I purchased the pair of Ghar1ne bottles the next day (monday, IIRC).

I felt a little silly, because I knew I would have gotten a better price on shipping if I had bought both at the same time. Then, I noticed that they had combined both shipments into one tracking number.

"Cheap bastards!" I thought. "They could have at least refunded the shipping cost difference!" I fumed, but I then realized:
- I was still getting the products at the best price I had ever seen.
- I was the one who made two separate transactions.
- They had no reason to waste extra money on postage when it all fit into one flatrate envelope.

So, I was a little miffed at myself for basically wasting six bucks on shipping, but I was ultimately cool with it when I took a second to think about it. Still a great price, still fast delivery, still better than eBay...

Then my shipment arrived... with a friend!

Now THAT is customer service. A $20 jar of a premium product ON TOP OF a labor day sale. Can't beat it! Most companies would just have blindly shipped both separately, or together without a bonus or anything - especially since this was a heavily discounted sale (25% off). Props to Nutri-Verse for blowing my expectations out of the water!

clown007

clown007

Awards
They are definitely my go-to company!

Comeuppance

Awards
So... Slight update. I opened the jar while prepping my mixes for the next day, and the entire container was one solid fused block. Even after slamming it on the counter a half dozen times, it was still just one big clump.

It was a nice gesture anyway... :p

Edit: That's a pretty old picture, honestly. I look like this these days:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So... Slight update. I opened the jar while prepping my mixes for the next day, and the entire container was one solid fused block. Even after slamming it on the counter a half dozen times, it was still just one big clump.

It was a nice gesture anyway... :p
I've heard that putting it in the freezer over night might fix this problem. Just something I've read on here, never tried it myself.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, that's the OP!. He'll cut you if you take his OL products!
LMAO! Hey man, what's up with your Avatar? With a name like T-Bone I figure you have a pic of some BEEF rather than just a little poultry on a plate or whatever that is. Lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO! Hey man, what's up with your Avatar? With a name like T-Bone I figure you have a pic of some BEEF rather than just a little poultry on a plate or whatever that is. Lol
It's salmon and brown rice I think. I haven't changed the profile pic in years. It should be steak.

Comeuppance

Awards
Sorry OP, don't cut me!
It was a little out of line to dig through my photobucket and post a picture of me, but I knew the risks when I posted from it. I'm not upset, but many probably would be.

Most of y'all have your faces trimmed out of your pictures, but I'm just doing this as a hobby and have nothing to lose if someone finds out I'm taking WADA-banned stuff.

S'all good :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Put it in the freezer and break it up with a fork or ice pick, should still work just fine !!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Put it in the freezer and break it up with a fork or ice pick, should still work just fine !!
I carve them out into a gallon ziplock bag then manhandle them with a rolling pin - G2G!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I carve them out into a gallon ziplock bag then manhandle them with a rolling pin - G2G!!!
Good idea, I have a jug in my freezer right now, I may try that !!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
u_e_s_i Supplement Companies 3
Supplements 11
gigante35 Supplements 188
Volvo140G Supplements 37
khall1974 Supplements 63