Discount Rules/Bulk Discount Pricing/VIP Membership

_Nutriverse

_Nutriverse

Board Sponsor
Awards
First Time Customer Discount: All first time customers are presented with an opportunity to save 10% off their total order, simply by clicking the blue "SAVE NOW" button to the right of their screen.

$5.00 Back For Every $100.00 Spent Program: Use Coupon Code "STOREWIDESAVINGS" to earn back $5.00 for every $100.00 spent.
Newsletter Subscriber Discounts: Every few days Nutriverse sends special offers and deals to its newsletter subscribers. You can always expect 10% off storewide coupons around holiday times.

Loyalty Points: Nutriverse offers a loyalty program where for each dollar spent you earn loyalty points which can then be spent to earn huge cash back on your order!

Loyalty Program Information:

Nutriverse is proud to present its Loyalty Program for all its loyal customers.

Loyalty Program FAQ

How do I join the Loyalty Program?

Customers who have created accounts are automatically enrolled into our Loyalty Program. If you have not created an account, you can join the Loyalty Program by creating an account after your first purchase completion.

How do I earn points?

You will earn 10 points for each $1 spent in our store after you have enrolled into our Loyalty Program.

What kind of rewards can I redeem with points?

A reward is issued as store credits or a one-time-use discount code for a fixed-amount discount, a percentage discount or free shipping.

How do I redeem rewards?

You can redeem rewards through the Reward Redemption page, which can be accessed through the Loyalty Widget located at the bottom of the store.

How do I use my rewards?

To use a reward, please remember to apply the discount code or store credits issued to you on the payment page during your next purchase. You can always go to the My Rewards page to see all your discount codes.

VIP Membership: Not willing to wait around to do your shopping and want instant discounts all the time? The VIP Membership is a great option for those who want to earn permanent discounts when shopping at Nutriverse.

Nutriverse VIP Membership Program

If you are a frequent shopper, then the Nutriverse VIP Membership Program may be the perfect choice for you.

The VIP Program offers incentives which are sure to gain your satisfaction and deliver you both the ultimate shopping and saving experience!

WHAT YOU GET:
15% OFF ALL PROHORMONES
15% OFF ALL POST CYCLE THERAPY PRODUCTS
15% OFF ALL LIVER CARE PRODUCTS
15% OFF ALL ANTI-ESTROGEN PRODUCTS
10% STOREWIDE SAVINGS (THAT MEANS YOU SAVE ATLEAST 10% OFF THE SALE PRICE!!)

HOW IT WORKS:
AFTER YOU PURCHASE THE VIP MEMBERSHIP, YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE FILTERED INTO A SPECIAL CUSTOMER GROUP, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO DOCUMENT AND NOTE YOUR UNIQUE LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD. ANY FUTURE PURCHASES WILL HAVE THE DISCOUNTS AUTOMATICALLY APPLY, NOW THAT'S CONVENIENCE!!
AFTER THE FIRST YEAR, YOU WILL WANT TO PURCHASE THE RENEWAL PLAN SO YOU CAN CONTINUE RECIEVING DISCOUNTS.

VIP Membership Program Fees:
$39.99 for sign up and 1st year
$19.99 for Renewal
THAT'S IT! NO HIDDEN FEES! JUST $39.99 FOR THE FIRST YEAR AND $19.99 FOLLOWING THE SECOND YEAR AND THEREAFTER.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU SAVE?
IF YOU PURCHASED 1,000 DOLLARS WORTH OF PROHORMONES, THEN YOU WOULD HAVE SAVED $150!
Supplement Reviews reports, atleast 32% of supplement users spend $120 or more a month on supplements! That's $1440 per year, atleast $144 and upto $216, that you could have saved using Nutriverse's VIP Program! You do the math and see if it makes sense.
*Can not be combined with bulk discount pricing. Please contact us for wholesale information if your anticipated order volume is higher than usual.

Bulk Tiered Pricing:

Nutriverse is proud to offer and present its "Bulk Discount" Pricing Program.
This means when you buy more than one select item, you are offered incentivized discounts on every additional item you buy. Save more when you buy more!
Discount tiers vary from two items to five items, in percentiles of 5%, 8%, 12%, and 15% off the advertised sale price.
Two items = 5% discount
Three items= 8% discount
Four items= 12% discount
Five items= 15% discount
Example Product:
Bulk Discounts for Jaan 3 Bottle Combo by Mind Body & Spirit
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Buy 2 - 2 and get 5% off
Buy 3 - 3 and get 8% off
Buy 4 - 4 and get 12% off
Buy 5 or above and get 15% off

Special Notes:

The "Bulk Discount" Pricing Program is offered on select items in select categories, including prohormones, fat burners, liver care, and anti-estrogen products. It's also offered in select other categories so if the bulk discount pricing feature isn't triggered then that simply means that product does not qualify for bulk discount pricing. Use a coupon code, loyalty points, or purchase a vip membership instead to receive discounts.

Nutriverse is proud to offer the "Bulk Discount" Pricing Program to its customers and truly appreciates their business.

*Can not be combined with VIP Membership Discounts. Please contact us for wholesale information if your anticipated order volume is higher than usual.