Diet and soreness related?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I just started my diet this past weekend and i plan on starting my first cycle next month, i just wanted to make sure my diet was on point before my cycle started. anyway- onto my question: since I've started eating more (around 4000cal/day) I have been more sore upon waking up, I'm just wondering if my diet might have an influence on this. Its not a bad sore, I like it I"m just wondering if anyone else has noticed this before.

I hope that was clear.

UKStrength

Do your muscles feel 'fuller'? Perhaps it's additional glycogen and water storage from the extra food you've been consuming, causing more intracellular pressure?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I haven't started my cycle yet. and UK my muscle feel fuller. its not a bad soreness, it feels like i've had a good workout i was just wondering if the new diet might be doing something.

sreed- I'm 22 and i'm thinking of either h-drol, or p-plex. I'm trying to get back up to 185, i lost a good amount of weight last year b/c i got depressed when a good friend died

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
understandable bro. i've been down that road too many times. I just dont think at your height and weight you need any supps yet. everybodys body is different it's just i'm the size height as you and i imagine it's hard for you to put on weight like me. But i've been gaining a steady 1/2-2 pounds a week even when i've been only doing maintenance of 2-3 days of working out a week due to school. I'm trying to hit up nutrition till i'm 195 or so then maybe i'll start some supps (consisting of maybe some creatine). but right now i'm not even using a protein supplement and gaining so join me? haha focus on the diet brosef.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
What were the major changes in your diet (higher carbs, higher red meat inclusion?) Also what does you diet look like/consist of?

Outside from potential additional AA from an increase in AA containing food (red meat, eggs, so on, however unlikely that it would cause such a noticeable and fast occurrence) I wouldn't think it would be purely diet related.

Are you training harder/more intense with the additional calories added in? Any new supplements to report? Are you keeping up with vegetable/vitamin intake?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
understandable bro. i've been down that road too many times. I just dont think at your height and weight you need any supps yet. everybodys body is different it's just i'm the size height as you and i imagine it's hard for you to put on weight like me. But i've been gaining a steady 1/2-2 pounds a week even when i've been only doing maintenance of 2-3 days of working out a week due to school. I'm trying to hit up nutrition till i'm 195 or so then maybe i'll start some supps (consisting of maybe some creatine). but right now i'm not even using a protein supplement and gaining so join me? haha focus on the diet brosef.

yea i'm just getting impatient seeing where i am now and where i was before crap went down. i'm gonna stick w/ the diet for a while. so yea maybe i'll consider joining ya haha. it can be a little hard to not jump into a cycle when you have friends around you that are 6'5 and 260 lol, but i've got self control so i should be alright for a while

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
What were the major changes in your diet (higher carbs, higher red meat inclusion?) Also what does you diet look like/consist of?

Outside from potential additional AA from an increase in AA containing food (red meat, eggs, so on, however unlikely that it would cause such a noticeable and fast occurrence) I wouldn't think it would be purely diet related.

Are you training harder/more intense with the additional calories added in? Any new supplements to report? Are you keeping up with vegetable/vitamin intake?

I've added a lot more carbs and a good amount more veggies. i already eat a lot of meat and fish and eggs. usually eat fruit two to three times a day. Not taking any supplements at the moment. Veggie/vitamin intake? explain a little more plz

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
Good call brotha. Ya it is frustrating. I have the same situation too. But it definitely makes me feel good when the bigger guys ask for advice haha. But i feel like the steady and consistent one always wins this race. The short routes always seem to cause you problems later in life.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Good call brotha. Ya it is frustrating. I have the same situation too. But it definitely makes me feel good when the bigger guys ask for advice haha. But i feel like the steady and consistent one always wins this race. The short routes always seem to cause you problems later in life.
yea that seems to be the case.

the worst thing is watching kids at my work that are still in high school take **** and hearing "yea man i put on like 15lbs in a week" and then trying to explain to them that they need additional support supps and good pct and having them not listen. I spose thats just youngins bein' youngins (no offense). I can't believe the amount of people around here that just sell **** to kids just to turn a profit and don't tell them about the risks they are taking.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
haha yeah there's this kid i see at the gym who goes and shoes off that he can put up 205 on BB bench. He's 16 and gone on 3 cycles of tren. not the steroid trenbolen or however you spell it but the ever so popular tren by max muscle haha. at 16! quite sad if you ask me.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
it's funny cause those kids that put on 15 pounds in a week probably could've done about 10 pounds in two weeks by changing their diet alone haha. oh well... all you can do is try and help them out... if that