Cayenne Vs red Pepper

1. Registered User

Question Cayenne Vs red Pepper

I've found a lot of studies about cayenne pepper helping fatloss and i'm wondering which between the two is better since red(chilli)is so much ****ing hotter than cayenne.Is there any special incredient in cayenne(thyroid increase or anything else to beat red pepper or not)?
    Thanks.

2. Registered User

Nah I think it must be somethign special with the cayenne. Otherwise supplements which include it would have included the red pepper because red pepper is cheaper. I am taking Dialene 4 which contains cayenne pepper. It seems pretty effective. Whatever you do though, be careful what you eat early in the day before you take it. If you eat something that has any chance of giving you the capital D, be sure to not take the cayenne as you will shoot fireballs out your rear end.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brywal312 View Post
    Nah I think it must be somethign special with the cayenne. Otherwise supplements which include it would have included the red pepper because red pepper is cheaper. I am taking Dialene 4 which contains cayenne pepper. It seems pretty effective. Whatever you do though, be careful what you eat early in the day before you take it. If you eat something that has any chance of giving you the capital D, be sure to not take the cayenne as you will shoot fireballs out your rear end.
    Try taking it when you take Yellow Gold!
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative
    •   

4. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor

Hot peppers contain compounds called Capsaicinoids. This is a vanillinoid receptor antagonist, which causes the release of certain thermogenic hormones (forget the name). Capsaicin is the most potent of these capsaicinoids, and cayenne pepper contains primarily Capsaicin (and it is cheapest).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    Hot peppers contain compounds called Capsaicinoids. This is a vanillinoid receptor antagonist, which causes the release of certain thermogenic hormones (forget the name). Capsaicin is the most potent of these capsaicinoids, and cayenne pepper contains primarily Capsaicin (and it is cheapest).
    Thermogenic hormones mean Adrenaline and such ha?BTW capsaicin is being contained in the red pepper also.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Yankees Vs Red Sox
    By Liftergym33 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 01:51 PM
  2. Diesel Test Hardcore: White bottle vs. Red bottle
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-15-2008, 01:26 AM
  3. Roasted red pepper and chicken wrap
    By yeahright in forum Recipes