Cayenne Vs red Pepper

testodan

testodan

Awards
I've found a lot of studies about cayenne pepper helping fatloss and i'm wondering which between the two is better since red(chilli)is so much ****ing hotter than cayenne.Is there any special incredient in cayenne(thyroid increase or anything else to beat red pepper or not)?
Thanks.

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Nah I think it must be somethign special with the cayenne. Otherwise supplements which include it would have included the red pepper because red pepper is cheaper. I am taking Dialene 4 which contains cayenne pepper. It seems pretty effective. Whatever you do though, be careful what you eat early in the day before you take it. If you eat something that has any chance of giving you the capital D, be sure to not take the cayenne as you will shoot fireballs out your rear end.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Nah I think it must be somethign special with the cayenne. Otherwise supplements which include it would have included the red pepper because red pepper is cheaper. I am taking Dialene 4 which contains cayenne pepper. It seems pretty effective. Whatever you do though, be careful what you eat early in the day before you take it. If you eat something that has any chance of giving you the capital D, be sure to not take the cayenne as you will shoot fireballs out your rear end.
Try taking it when you take Yellow Gold!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hot peppers contain compounds called Capsaicinoids. This is a vanillinoid receptor antagonist, which causes the release of certain thermogenic hormones (forget the name). Capsaicin is the most potent of these capsaicinoids, and cayenne pepper contains primarily Capsaicin (and it is cheapest).

testodan

testodan

Awards
Hot peppers contain compounds called Capsaicinoids. This is a vanillinoid receptor antagonist, which causes the release of certain thermogenic hormones (forget the name). Capsaicin is the most potent of these capsaicinoids, and cayenne pepper contains primarily Capsaicin (and it is cheapest).
Thermogenic hormones mean Adrenaline and such ha?BTW capsaicin is being contained in the red pepper also.