Oats in shake?
- 03-30-2007, 03:23 PM
i had the same problem tryin to down a shake with oats...its like quick dry cement.....IMO try puttin 3-5 ice cubes in before the oats....it helps dice up the oats better and really helps with the thickness especially if your makin them awhile before drinkin..
when all else fails hold your nose closed and down it!!!
- 03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
- 03-30-2007, 11:54 PM
i know this is a little off the current topic, but i just cant get used to the taste/texture of cottage cheese. Ive tried it with fruit and its ok but i still dont enjoy it. My question is what do you think about throwing some cottage cheese in the blender with some protein powder. Ill prob do this in the evening.
03-31-2007, 12:30 PM
03-31-2007, 04:32 PM
03-31-2007, 06:50 PM
If you dont mind carbs you can make some good tastin pancakes:
1/2 cup oats (ground)
1/2 cup f.f.c.c.
4 egg whites
toss in the blender for a matter of seconds of just use a handheld blender. Also, one of those blender bottles that nutra has that has the stainless ball in it might work well!
Anyways...that makes some mean pancakes. If you dont want carbs, try:
-fat free cottage cheese with some walden farms 0 calories fruit spreads
-f.f.c.c. with some sugar free maple syrup
04-07-2007, 12:14 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By KrunkChris in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:19 AM
- By jamze7417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2008, 08:24 PM
- By lk9932 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 04-18-2007, 02:40 AM
- By haiz69 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 12-11-2006, 12:42 AM
- By ENEMY in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-15-2005, 06:17 PM