my blood test results
- 03-22-2007, 04:00 PM
my blood test results
I got my Blood test results while i was on my epistane cycle, Everything was fine except my C-Reactive Protein level. it's suppose to be anywhere from .5 - 4.5 mine was at a 45.1. I was really scared when i saw this.. Now the thing is i have a genetic disease called familiar mediterranean fever. Now what FMF does is inflames organs which is caused by a protein in the body to go up, i think it's called amilo protein or something. I need to go see my doctor and tell her i was on Epi and some other small things.. I'm 19 years old i know i shouldn't have used it yet but i did and now i'm worried. right now I start my PCT tomorrow IDK if i should even start it? what if it does something to me again? right now i'm only drinking as much water as i can to clean out my system, i made an appointment with my doctor as well. Hopefully this isnt anything long term
- 03-22-2007, 06:52 PM
yes, start your pct immediatly. you did make a mistkae in doing this cycle, especially with your disease. Hope everything turns out alright
- 03-22-2007, 11:32 PM
03-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Did you have a baseline?
Just because you were on Epi does not mean that it was the Epi that caused your high CRP value.
Edit: I just found this on WebMD:
"Many conditions can change CRP levels. Your doctor will talk with you about any abnormal results that may be related to your symptoms and medical history.
What Affects the Test
You may not be able to have the test or the results may not be helpful if:
* You have just exercised.
* You take certain medicines, such as hormone replacement therapy (HRT), birth control pills, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), aspirin, corticosteroids, or medicine to lower your cholesterol (for example, pravastatin).
* You have an intrauterine device (IUD) in place.
* You are pregnant.
* You are very overweight (obese).
03-31-2007, 08:32 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Dogsoldier in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2007, 12:34 PM
- By lowvolume in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 51Last Post: 06-04-2007, 05:58 PM
- By beefjerky in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 08-29-2006, 07:31 PM
- By eliteballa3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-08-2006, 08:53 PM
- By DCWI in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-19-2005, 04:04 PM