A better weight loss supplement - AnabolicMinds.com

A better weight loss supplement

1. New Member

I joined this community since I have seen many members that provides information about health supplements. I do take enormous health supplements and now that I wanted to reduce my weight and same time build muscles. I searched for products that are all natural ingredients and the one of the top of my list is this Liptoprin Rx, Creatine or Anabolic weight loss health supplement. But I am looking for something more natural and effective. Is there anyone here who have actually used some other product and give me some insights on the ingredients and what was the effect in your metabolism upon taking it?

Thank in advance.

2. New Member

Throttle Matrix is a great energy supplement. Its pretty cheap compared to others and does give a noticeable energy burst. I have been looking for a natural energy supplement like this for a long time! I have never found anything that picks me up so quickly without any nasty jitters, I have no need for energy drinks or coffee in the middle of the day anymore! I love taking the product around the 2 O clock drag at work. I find that it helps me think clearly & react faster which I can attribute to the increased blood flow, Not only that, but I am going to add it to my workout regimen. You can find more information at their site myochem.com.
    Hope this helps.
  3. New Member

Wow, strong 1st posts guys

Link me to the fact sheets of those products & I'll give you my 2 cents if you want it.
    •   

4. Senior Member

Strong shilling!!
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by scottsmith View Post
    Throttle Matrix is a great energy supplement. Its pretty cheap compared to others and does give a noticeable energy burst. I have been looking for a natural energy supplement like this for a long time! I have never found anything that picks me up so quickly without any nasty jitters, I have no need for energy drinks or coffee in the middle of the day anymore! I love taking the product around the 2 O clock drag at work. I find that it helps me think clearly & react faster which I can attribute to the increased blood flow, Not only that, but I am going to add it to my workout regimen. You can find more information at their site myochem.com.
    Hope this helps.
    This sounds liek spam to me.. IMHO.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  6. New Member

Personally, I've had great results from NxLabs' "Methyl Ripped". I gives me a nice boost of energy but don't have a mountain dew or cup of coffee while taking this stuff, you'll get jitters. A lot of people say they don't think it's a very good product but when I asked them about it they said they hadn't taken it, just read the back...so WTF? Oh well, to each his own I guess right...
    DON'T PAY $50 a bottle at GNC... that's BS.
    try massnutrition.com or some other similar place. That's where I get mine...
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ideal weight loss supplements for me are ones that are non-stim. I am a huge fan of TTA supplements with DCP and Burn3d being the best IMHO. Stacking those with a stim will produce some phenomenal results. Perhaps some RPM and ephedrine on WO days only to increase intensity and to avoid receptor desensitization.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. How To Choose A Better Natural Weight Loss Supplement
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 10:36 AM
  2. Don't look for weight loss supplements
    By SwordBurn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 10:01 PM
  3. Recommended Weight Loss Supplement
    By beeph in forum Weight Loss