A better weight loss supplement

corey2007

Awards
I joined this community since I have seen many members that provides information about health supplements. I do take enormous health supplements and now that I wanted to reduce my weight and same time build muscles. I searched for products that are all natural ingredients and the one of the top of my list is this Liptoprin Rx, Creatine or Anabolic weight loss health supplement. But I am looking for something more natural and effective. Is there anyone here who have actually used some other product and give me some insights on the ingredients and what was the effect in your metabolism upon taking it?

Thank in advance.

scottsmith

Awards
Throttle Matrix is a great energy supplement. It’s pretty cheap compared to others and does give a noticeable energy burst. I have been looking for a natural energy supplement like this for a long time! I have never found anything that picks me up so quickly without any nasty jitters, I have no need for energy drinks or coffee in the middle of the day anymore! I love taking the product around the 2 O’ clock drag at work. I find that it helps me think clearly & react faster which I can attribute to the increased blood flow, Not only that, but I am going to add it to my workout regimen. You can find more information at their site myochem.com.
Hope this helps.

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
Wow, strong 1st posts guys :)

Link me to the fact sheets of those products & I'll give you my 2 cents if you want it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Throttle Matrix is a great energy supplement. It’s pretty cheap compared to others and does give a noticeable energy burst. I have been looking for a natural energy supplement like this for a long time! I have never found anything that picks me up so quickly without any nasty jitters, I have no need for energy drinks or coffee in the middle of the day anymore! I love taking the product around the 2 O’ clock drag at work. I find that it helps me think clearly & react faster which I can attribute to the increased blood flow, Not only that, but I am going to add it to my workout regimen. You can find more information at their site myochem.com.
Hope this helps.
This sounds liek spam to me.. IMHO.

Adams

TheDrive

Awards
Personally, I've had great results from NxLabs' "Methyl Ripped". I gives me a nice boost of energy but don't have a mountain dew or cup of coffee while taking this stuff, you'll get jitters. A lot of people say they don't think it's a very good product but when I asked them about it they said they hadn't taken it, just read the back...so WTF? Oh well, to each his own I guess right...
DON'T PAY $50 a bottle at GNC... that's BS.
try massnutrition.com or some other similar place. That's where I get mine...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ideal weight loss supplements for me are ones that are non-stim. I am a huge fan of TTA supplements with DCP and Burn3d being the best IMHO. Stacking those with a stim will produce some phenomenal results. Perhaps some RPM and ephedrine on WO days only to increase intensity and to avoid receptor desensitization.