What is the best Diet to gain the most weight!

StackemHard

Awards
Newbie here who knows obviously nothing according to my last thread. I need to know what is the best diet to gain the most weight. I need to know what foods to eat and what foods to not eat. What are the percentages for the daily intakes? Water besides what i consume at the gym??? Help please.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/56049-nutrition-dummies.html?highlight=nutrition+for+dummies has some pretty good stuff in it.

I'm not trying to be an ass, but there is a whole sub forum dedicated to bulking and I doubt you'll get a lot of answers to your questions unless you're more specific.

The real basics of gaining mass are to eat more calories than you expend (it's a given that you are working out). I know, I wish it were really that simplistic. Check out that post above. I believe it gets into some of the basics and will give you some good starting points. As far as the ratios go...well, you'll probably get various answers from various people, but it is pretty much understood that a good starting point is to aim for a 40/40/20 split (calories from: protein/carbs/fat) and then experiment from there.

I hope this is enough to get you started.
STX