Protein Cookies

Umpire10589

Banned
Awards
Ok I am tryin to lose weight but my weakeness is cookies... I also know I need to keep my protein high so i dont lose too much muscle... I bought cookies called Tri-O-Ples. They are on
on trioplex.com, as is the nutritional info...

per package it has

290 calories
90 fat cal

10 g fat
6 g sat fat
0 trans fat
60 mg chlosestrol
260mg sodium
30g carb
dietary fiber >1g
sugar22g
protein 20 G!

CAN I EAT 2 PACKAGES A DAY (DOUBLE THIS), AND STILL BE OK IF THIS IS THE ONLY CRAP I EAT

Gdawg

Awards
Those contain a pretty high amount of sugar and fat. You would be better off looking into getting some of the cookie mix one of the sponsors sells (Anabolic Innovations).

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
once a week as a cheat meal. 2 a day will hinder results imo. 2 a day will yield 20 g of fat 12 of which are saturated and 40g of sugar at only 40g of protein. Definitely not worth it and will hinder reults.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Drop those cookies and go with the ones that Anabolic Innovations produces. Much healthier and the taste is unbelievable! :D

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Drop those cookies and go with the ones that Anabolic Innovations produces. Much healthier and the taste is unbelievable! :D
Thanks

I don't normally post about my own products outside of my forum but I don't think any of the other board sponsors sell cookies.

If you want to know about these cookies you can go here

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/44947-cookies-i-want-cookies-dammit.html

and here

http://www.anabolicinnovations.com/home

at the bottom of the page.

CROWLER

phillyb

phillyb

Awards
I agree, you should definitely give the cookies from AI a try. I made the sample I got from my recent protein order last night and they were scrumptious!

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Do not pass go, do not take any more supplements, do not eat any more of those "other" cookies....

JUST GO BUY SOME COOKIES FROM ANABOLIC INNOVATIONS!!!!