Stretch Marks

HairyLarry35

Awards
I'm not exactly sure what category this would fall into, so I'm going with health-- anyways, I ran a M1T and Tren cycle a few months ago and got great gains all around, plus a huge gain in size.

The problem is, I now have stretch marks under my armpits (4-5 inch lengths and .25-.5 inch widths) and down my bicept, to around three inches before the elbow joint.
:jaw:

My research shows there are several, pricey treatments that pregnant women get done that work. And then there are things like retin-A topical cream (cheaper but needs perscription) that work to reduce size as well. The big thing is that collagen and elastin proteins have been broken from rapid skin stretching and now there is a lack of them under the skin that cause the stretch marks. I've gone through about 3 bottles of cocoa butter that have contained the proteins, and there is no change (I have the pics to prove it). They are still pink/purple (they go white after about a year I've been told) and embarassing as hell when I workout w/o a long sleeve shirt on.

I know I can't be the only person with this problem out there and want to know if people can recommend anything (besides manning up and not worrying about them).

Please help.

HL

powerlifter6920

There is a product made specifically for scarring of the skin, called Mederma. I wonder if it would work for what your talking about????

Best of luck to you Bro. I feel yer pain.

RobDyson

Awards
Hey, I've had the same problem recently. I'm currently using Palmer's Stretch mark cream and it works fairly well for only being 5 dollars. However, my marks are only about an inch long. IBE has a product as well which is the the same as Retin-A for "research purposes". Take a look at their site. Hope this helps.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
ya sadly I have been a recipient of these bad boys as well... try to supplement vitamin E and maybe rub some vitamin e cream in as well... not all that much you can do tho

u can tan :/

HairyLarry35

Awards
Thanks guys. Looks like I've got some more research to do now on all the suggestions. Good feed back!

HL

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey, I've had the same problem recently. I'm currently using Palmer's Stretch mark cream and it works fairly well for only being 5 dollars. However, my marks are only about an inch long. IBE has a product as well which is the the same as Retin-A for "research purposes". Take a look at their site. Hope this helps.
I used the retinaA and it worked alright.

I honestly think I saw better results using the St.Ives Apricot body wash once a day

lol by the way larry, I think you accidently gave me a negative rep or "bad karma". Its not something I concern myself with, just figured you would like to know though for the future. I was kind of confused as to why you didn't like my info, but your comment was very positive so i guess you just clicked the wrong button.

HairyLarry35

Awards
sorry man. I thought I hit the wrong one and tried to re-do it, but i have to "spread some around" first. My fault :run:

HairyLarry35

Awards
Good news: I got some retin-A and I've seen some results after a couple weeks of use. They are EXTREMELY faded now and I'm sure once I get out in the sun (off the meds, of course), I'll not even notice them anymore.

Thanks for the advice!

HL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried everything under the sun and I have stretch marks from my inner chest through my armpits down my biceps and moving into my forearm. I think it is just I have very firm skin that won't stretch well. Looks ****in hideous.

IronMarc

Awards
I've seen Jay Cutler in person, and you can tell he has some massive stretch marks underneath his fake tan, if there was a cream to treat it, wouldn't a pro like Jay Cutler use it? Or is a cure out of reach? Well ifa nyone knows a for sure cream that works i'd like to know, i've got fat stretch marks on my shoudlers and midsection :(