Stretch Marks - Anyone See Improvement With Anything?

DillonLoomis

DillonLoomis

Awards
Hey guys,

I have some serious stretch marks on the front of my shoulder and on into my chest, as I'm sure many of us do. I have had them for years. I feel as though I have tried numerous creams/collagen pills/extreme hydration. Granted I usually only do these for a few months at a time, and I'm assuming any remedy will take at least a year or so, given I've had them for years.

I'm not looking to get rid of them, I know I will have them for life. All I want is the redness to subside. They are extremely noticeable, even from afar. I'm open to anything (surgery/lasers/etc.)

Just wondering if you guys have used any products that have given you actual results with your stretch marks. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I tried Glycolic Acid peels up to 70% I think, but never noticed anything. Time is the only thing that made them fade to white.

I was really self conscious I about them because they went from the inside of my biceps from the armpit down to my elbow and there was multiple of them on each arm. Try self tanner, that also helped some.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Dont train bis and trust in the same workout helped me out and i use nature's own collagen and tissue repair create after i shower and ot has helped alot

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nope. Used to use a product by dsade for stretch marks and it helped a little. Mine have never fully faded and have been extended over the years as I continue to grow

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nope. Used to use a product by dsade for stretch marks and it helped a little. Mine have never fully faded and have been extended over the years as I continue to grow

Mine show up after a bulk when I shift into a cut. I can bulk 20 pounds and not get any, but as soon as I start to cut back down they start to show up.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine show up after a bulk when I shift into a cut. I can bulk 20 pounds and not get any, but as soon as I start to cut back down they start to show up.
That's crazy. I use to train with this 17 year old powerlifter kid who just blew up (fat and muscle) and his body wasn't prepared for it. Stretch marks everywhere! Chest, arms, forearms, inner thighs. It was so painful to look at him and he said that he was in a lot of pain, too.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's crazy. I use to train with this 17 year old powerlifter kid who just blew up (fat and muscle) and his body wasn't prepared for it. Stretch marks everywhere! Chest, arms, forearms, inner thighs. It was so painful to look at him and he said that he was in a lot of pain, too.
They definitely hurt at times, especially the ones in my shoulder and armpit area. But it's really weird how they show up once I start to lose weight.