Explain to me why 9 out of 10 people do not care about being fit or how fit you are?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I still think most women are bimbo's who would rather be the trophy that the man can show off instead of having a trophy husband. This is why they prefer men with DAD Bods. They don't want the competition! These types are insecure as it is and do not want someone to say "Man your husband is fit, when are you gonna start going to the gym with him?" Or have to feel that their husband can run off with another woman at any given time if he chooses.
    Are you fcking serious?! I had two jobs while finishing school and heading to law school next year. And I still found the time to fit in this fcuking thing youíre obsessed about. Youíre that a**hole who got kicked off a year and a half ago but somehow you managed to creep back on here. You didnít get it then and you still donít get it.
    If I live every moment believing, then the chaos in my heart will be a beautiful thing.-
    I am in love, but not in love with someone or something, I am in love with my life. And for the first time, in a long time, everything is inspiring.-

2. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Are you fcking serious?! I had two jobs while finishing school and heading to law school next year. And I still found the time to fit in this fcuking thing youíre obsessed about. Youíre that a**hole who got kicked off a year and a half ago but somehow you managed to creep back on here. You didnít get it then and you still donít get it.
    congrats on law school!!!!
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Are you fcking serious?! I had two jobs while finishing school and heading to law school next year. And I still found the time to fit in this fcuking thing you’re obsessed about. You’re that a**hole who got kicked off a year and a half ago but somehow you managed to creep back on here. You didn’t get it then and you still don’t get it.
    Play nice or stay out of the conversation. I never attacked you personally so why are you so defensive? You need to mind your own business this has nothing to do with you.

4. Ohhhhh I remember you! Please go away again! I did NOT miss your crap!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

5. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Are you still fat?
    Does your ass ever get jealous of the sh** that comes out of your mouth?

Look, I understand youíre upset about getting fired from your job at the sperm bank for drinking on the job, but that doesnít mean you have to take it out on everyone around you.
    Performax Labs Online Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com
    •   

6. "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

7. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Chicago represent!! We eat well in Chicago because we make a lot more money and have better restaurants.

Jk, but to talk **** about Chicago vs California is stupid. One is the best city in the world and the other is a state full of liberal snowflakes who can't figure out what bathroom they should tinkle in.. Go face to face and talk like that on the south or west side of Chi lmao.
    Like the old saying goes, California is like a bowl of granola; if it ainít a fruit or a flake, itís a nut.

I kid, I kid. There are plenty of good people in California, and they certainly donít have a monopoly on crazy people either. They do have some wacky political ideas and laws though.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Like the old saying goes, California is like a bowl of granola; if it ain’t a fruit or a flake, it’s a nut.

I kid, I kid. There are plenty of good people in California, and they certainly don’t have a monopoly on crazy people either. They do have some wacky political ideas and laws though.
    probably has something to do with the governor they keep electing....

9. Quote Originally Posted by puccah8808 View Post
    Are you fcking serious?! I had two jobs while finishing school and heading to law school next year. And I still found the time to fit in this fcuking thing you’re obsessed about. You’re that a**hole who got kicked off a year and a half ago but somehow you managed to creep back on here. You didn’t get it then and you still don’t get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Play nice or stay out of the conversation. I never attacked you personally so why are you so defensive? You need to mind your own business this has nothing to do with you.
    Are you upset that a woman said this to you? Based on comments you've made in your other threads, I can't imagine that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And it's surprising that somebody who was already banned once ends up doing the exact same thing again.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ase_james View Post
    Right... is he allowed no opinion?
    No.

11. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    Are you upset that a woman said this to you? Based on comments you've made in your other threads, I can't imagine that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

And it's surprising that somebody who was already banned once ends up doing the exact same thing again.
    sure sign of an idiot---keep repeating the same action hoping for a different outcome.

12. Explain to me why 9 out of 10 people do not care about being fit or how fit you are?

I personally have found that people do NOT give 2 ****s about how fit you are. They arenít thinking about how hard you train nor do they care. Most people really arenít impressed by someone who is fit. Sure you might get a passing compliment. Lol a passing compliment for hours and hours and hours of hard work. A passing compliment or two for something you consider to be a lifestyle isnít saying much. I stay fit for me. No one gives a rats ass how lean I am or how much muscle I have and believe me they donít give a rats ass about any of you either lmao. People are self absorbed, selfish and have a self serving bias. I feel that many lifters have an inflated sense of self and self serving bias. You put in work so you think others see your hard work. They might see it but they donít care. They arenít mesmerized by you lol. Self serving bias is a defense mechanism that protects your ego and self esteem from reality. I really couldnít care less if someone else lifts or works out. Do what makes you happy.

P.S. WHY DO PEOPLE WHO HATE NPCís POSTS CONTINUE TO READ AND COMMENT ON THEM? SAME PEOPLE CONTINUALLY COMMENTING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE HIS POSTS ARE. ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT! LOL

13. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    P.S. WHY DO PEOPLE WHO HATE NPC’s POSTS CONTINUE TO READ AND COMMENT ON THEM? SAME PEOPLE CONTINUALLY COMMENTING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE HIS POSTS ARE. ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT! LOL
    You are 100% correct. I tell myself this every time I see one. My Dad was fond of the old saying "Never argue with an idiot. People watching won't be able to tell the difference."
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

14. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    I still think most women are bimbo's who would rather be the trophy that the man can show off instead of having a trophy husband. This is why they prefer men with DAD Bods. They don't want the competition! These types are insecure as it is and do not want someone to say "Man your husband is fit, when are you gonna start going to the gym with him?" Or have to feel that their husband can run off with another woman at any given time if he chooses.
    This is the most retarded thing Iíve ever read. After i got jacked i got the most smoking hot girl on the block, girls donít like dad bods. They like men who have goals and motivation to do what they want. Not ****s like you that judge every guy they look at. They would just date a girl if they wanted a over analyzing bitch like yourself

15. Quote Originally Posted by BlockBuilder View Post
    I personally have found that people do NOT give 2 ****s about how fit you are. They arenít thinking about how hard you train nor do they care. Most people really arenít impressed by someone who is fit. Sure you might get a passing compliment. Lol a passing compliment for hours and hours and hours of hard work. A passing compliment or two for something you consider to be a lifestyle isnít saying much. I stay fit for me. No one gives a rats ass how lean I am or how much muscle I have and believe me they donít give a rats ass about any of you either lmao. People are self absorbed, selfish and have a self serving bias. I feel that many lifters have an inflated sense of self and self serving bias. You put in work so you think others see your hard work. They might see it but they donít care. They arenít mesmerized by you lol. Self serving bias is a defense mechanism that protects your ego and self esteem from reality. I really couldnít care less if someone else lifts or works out. Do what makes you happy.

P.S. WHY DO PEOPLE WHO HATE NPCís POSTS CONTINUE TO READ AND COMMENT ON THEM? SAME PEOPLE CONTINUALLY COMMENTING ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE HIS POSTS ARE. ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE WOULD SAY THAT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT! LOL
    Because itís entertaining; itís just so easy to love to hate his threads, just donít actually get angry or upset about it. Iíd like to think that I can call out his BS without actually getting worked up or upset; itís actually pretty amusing IMO. Also, I do think that his posts can be pretty derogatory and judgmental for no reason, and I donít think itís a good look to have multiple threads like that keep popping up every few days, we donít want people who are new(er) to the forums thinking that itís representative of the forum. Just my $0.02 of course.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ive noticed that in most parts of the United States, most people do not care about being fit, nor do they care how fit another person is. I was reading an article recently about how women in general do not care if a man is fit. Many of them prefer a man to have something called a DAD Bod cause they feel that these men are more marriage material or commitment material? They also say they prefer it cause it makes them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Explain that one to me please?

Now if you go to places such as California in the beach communities, people care more about eating right and being fit. There are more establishments that serve healthy meals as well. But say you are in Chicago, most people don't give a ****. Many people are actually against a person being too fit which I am having a very hard time understanding why. Common comments will be "You need to eat! You are way too lean" and so forth. People in Italian families or who hang out with people from that ethnic background will get looked down upon it seems if they don't have some bodyfat to them. When was it bad that a person is lean and cut? Healty food restaurants? **** that the entire city is overdone with pizza places and burger joints that serve foods such as Italian Beefs and hot dogs.

When did America become a place to accept such a thing? If you notice that if a person who is fit walks in a room or public place in the United States, many times they will get looked at like they are some alien life form. I've seen it, I've experienced it and I'm sure many of you have. Its as if people can't believe what they are seeing.

Your thoughts?
    Do you care about anything other than how fit a lady is? Is there anything else about people that you care about?
  17. Explain to me why 9 out of 10 people do not care about being fit or how fit you are?

Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Bimbos isn't a fair descriptive. To an extent this is a gender difference. The fact that historically (particularly 1000s and 1000000s of years ago) women and their children are significantly more likely to make it through a pregnancy and the ensuing years if there's a man around who's dedicated to them. To be fair, hunting and gathering whilst pregnant would be bloody hard. I'd struggle, you'd struggle. To be fair, if you had to raise a kid on your own, you'd wish there were someone i'd wish there were someone to help me raise the child, so would you. X years ago if a father didn't stick around, the mother'd be forced to raise the child on her own.
    Men make more of an effort appeasing and looking after their lady if they feel lucky to have them. They're also more likely to stick around. Humans are shallow, so looks play an important part.
    Therefore, men who are noticeably less attractive than their lady are more likely to be dedicated to their lady.

Not gonna lie, being made to feel extra special is nice.

And plus, if a girl knew how people like you feel about out-of-shape people and wasn't leaner than you, it would reason that she's scared of being thought of as a fat, lazy, piece of s*** with no ambition. It'd be hypocritical for a dude with a dad bod to think that way about a girl and so if a dude has a dad bod, it's less likely they'd think that about a girl.
    It's not nice being labelled as a fat, lazy, piece of s*** with no ambition, especially if you're going out with the person, so it reasons girls may like folks with dad bods simply because they're less likely to think the way you do

18. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Ive noticed that in most parts of the United States, most people do not care about being fit, nor do they care how fit another person is. I was reading an article recently about how women in general do not care if a man is fit. Many of them prefer a man to have something called a DAD Bod cause they feel that these men are more marriage material or commitment material? They also say they prefer it cause it makes them feel more comfortable in their own skin. Explain that one to me please?
    That is shockingly true and I’ve experienced this first person. I’m italian and dated a US girl last year, when I went there she always felt bad about her skin compared to me, and kinda felt threatened that I cared about other stuff rather than just focusing on her 100%. Obviously it didn’t last long...

19. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Ohhhhh I remember you! Please go away again! I did NOT miss your crap!
    I didn't miss you either.

20. Quote Originally Posted by mrhankey87 View Post
    That is shockingly true and I’ve experienced this first person. I’m italian and dated a US girl last year, when I went there she always felt bad about her skin compared to me, and kinda felt threatened that I cared about other stuff rather than just focusing on her 100%. Obviously it didn’t last long...
    I understand completely.
  21. Administrator

@CompeteNPC - you have not been banned again YET. However, if you continue to be derogatory towards other members you're outta here again. That's not how AM operates. If you want to treat other members like crap, there's plenty of other forums that allow that kind of stuff.

That being said - everyone else: he's entitled to an opinion just like you are, and disagreeing is fine as long as everything is in good taste.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    @CompeteNPC - you have not been banned again YET. However, if you continue to be derogatory towards other members you're outta here again. That's not how AM operates. If you want to treat other members like crap, there's plenty of other forums that allow that kind of stuff.

That being said - everyone else: he's entitled to an opinion just like you are, and disagreeing is fine as long as everything is in good taste.
    I agree..the entertainment value of this guys threads/posts is priceless!!!

can't wait to see what kind of nonsense he comes up with next, lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I agree..the entertainment value of this guys threads/posts is priceless!!!

can't wait to see what kind of nonsense he comes up with next, lol.
    Thank you.

24. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Thank you.
    no...thank you!!!

a good laugh is always welcome!!!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 02:50 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2017, 08:54 AM
  3. Can someone explain to me why...
    By SuppJunkie in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:53 PM
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 12:47 AM
  5. Can somebody explain to me why carbonation is bad for you?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 02:44 AM