Long time stim user,Body is completing rejecting stimulants- really confused

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Idk if this is the best spot to put this but this has been an issue I have dealt with now for about 2.5 months and it's got my mind completely.

Back in October I was going about my day, taking some King Cobra as an afternoon pick me up. Been using stims from fatburners and pre workouts since N.O Xplode debued and been using dmaa and exotic stims as they have been released.

Well this day back in October I got a flu shot took a king cobra and about an hour later took am ibuprofen for a headache.... Wasn't more than 20 minutes before I suddenly felt uncomfortable started sweating profusely for about a minute then had the feelings of an anxiety or panic attack accompanied by what seemed like loss of blood flow to my extremeties....my hear rate at rest went up to 130 BPM and my blood pressure was low.

Any way I thought maybe just a bad combination was the issue....nope I haven't been able to handle my typical dosing if caffeine since that day. I had been able to continue taking one serving of re1gn a couple weeks after this incident...now not even that. Anything more than small doses of caffeine or energy blends gives me a panic attack....even when I don't consume any stims if I'm not supplementing with ashwaghanda or something to combat anxiety it seems like my body is fully on edge. I have no clue what's wrong with me at this point. Stopping tianeptine didn't solve anything, low dosing stims worked at first now not really. I'm supplementing ashwaghanda, suntheanine, bacognize bacopa... Still can't use much more than 80 mg caffeine at a time.

Could my adrenals be the issue? My worst fear is I have developed a heart issue that the ER from my October visit wasn't seeing or testing for; or I have something neurologically wrong.
    Dude, I know I've commented enough lmao. Look up what's in a flu shot. I haven't had one since the army and it gave me swine flu. As a kid always getting "vaccines" always sick af. Listen to your body. Don't go overboard on all the crap in the mags. Remember celltech? Just pure sugar. Be healthy meaning fruits, veggies, lean meats, non processed foods. Eat organic your body will thank you

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Dude, I know I've commented enough lmao. Look up what's in a flu shot.
    No ingredients in a flu shot will cause the symptoms he listed.
    ***PES Representative***
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    Sounds like you might have had a panic attack and started a vicious cycle of not wanting it to happen again, so you make yourself anxious and the caffeine does the rest. I would take a step back from stimulants and SLOWLY work them back in while you get used to how your body responds now. Sometimes it's something as small as an increase in heart rate or body temp that triggers us to work ourselves into a full panic attack, but the "trick" is to realize that it's a normal (even if scary and uncomfortable) response that will work itself out in a short while. Once you start fighting it, it only gets worse.
    Correct. I’ve unfortunately had this horrible experience a few times to the point where I went up to a trainer and told him something was not right and I thought I may be in the beginning stages of a heart attack. After sitting down, getting some aminos in me and a little sugar along with a snack such as a banana it went away. These always took place after a night of drinking. Hence one of the reasons I rarely drink alcohol anymore. It also happened because of me thinking about it happening way too deeply before they began. I associated drinking along with taking pre workout the day after with panic attacks. When I thought that way the panic attacks always seemed to kick in.

4. Quote Originally Posted by CompeteNPC View Post
    Correct. I’ve unfortunately had this horrible experience a few times to the point where I went up to a trainer and told him something was not right and I thought I may be in the beginning stages of a heart attack. After sitting down, getting some aminos in me and a little sugar along with a snack such as a banana it went away. These always took place after a night of drinking. Hence one of the reasons I rarely drink alcohol anymore. It also happened because of me thinking about it happening way too deeply before they began. I associated drinking along with taking pre workout the day after with panic attacks. When I thought that way the panic attacks always seemed to kick in.
    It's for people who haven't had them to understand that even though it's "all in your head", it's still quite real and scary!
    ***PES Representative***
  5. Long time stim user,Body is completing rejecting stimulants- really confused

The last episode I hade was two Saturdays ago. I was able to keep using reg1n as my preworkout and I would take it if I needed a boost. I took a scoop...about 40 minutes to an hour later I had a full blown anxiety meltdown. Cold extremeties and I couldn't stop pacing around, I was also having this doomed feeling and my mind was racing. I was thinking things completely illogical, like I wouldn't be in control of my actions for some reason ....I saw a glimpse of a scene from frosty the snow man.. the character saying think nasty think nasty think nasty over and over completely overwhelmed me. I couldn't do anything to stop it and had to let it run its course.
    I have always been a rather healthy individual with no medical issues , so this is completely terrible to me and annoying that I keep feeling weird at randomn with little control over it.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    It's for people who haven't had them to understand that even though it's "all in your head", it's still quite real and scary!
    The worst is when you get cotton mouth so bad you can’t swallow.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar37 View Post
    No ingredients in a flu shot will cause the symptoms he listed.
    You're right. Just saying haven't had a flu shot in 10 years... Never had the flu since then.

8. Eat organic. Eat healthy. Moderate cardio in fresh air. Sleep. Take your vits. Stop drinking these magazine concoctions. I'm telling you the body will produce more energy and stamina on it's own!

9. Quote Originally Posted by resrch3d View Post
    Idk if this is the best spot to put this but this has been an issue I have dealt with now for about 2.5 months and it's got my mind completely.

Back in October I was going about my day, taking some King Cobra as an afternoon pick me up. Been using stims from fatburners and pre workouts since N.O Xplode debued and been using dmaa and exotic stims as they have been released.

Well this day back in October I got a flu shot took a king cobra and about an hour later took am ibuprofen for a headache.... Wasn't more than 20 minutes before I suddenly felt uncomfortable started sweating profusely for about a minute then had the feelings of an anxiety or panic attack accompanied by what seemed like loss of blood flow to my extremeties....my hear rate at rest went up to 130 BPM and my blood pressure was low.

Any way I thought maybe just a bad combination was the issue....nope I haven't been able to handle my typical dosing if caffeine since that day. I had been able to continue taking one serving of re1gn a couple weeks after this incident...now not even that. Anything more than small doses of caffeine or energy blends gives me a panic attack....even when I don't consume any stims if I'm not supplementing with ashwaghanda or something to combat anxiety it seems like my body is fully on edge. I have no clue what's wrong with me at this point. Stopping tianeptine didn't solve anything, low dosing stims worked at first now not really. I'm supplementing ashwaghanda, suntheanine, bacognize bacopa... Still can't use much more than 80 mg caffeine at a time.

Could my adrenals be the issue? My worst fear is I have developed a heart issue that the ER from my October visit wasn't seeing or testing for; or I have something neurologically wrong.
    Drink that green tea brother. Very low caffeine content 35mg with theanine to relax and calm you. Great for immune system and overall health. Taper... Not cold turkey

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bintherduntht View Post
    Drink that green tea brother. Very low caffeine content 35mg with theanine to relax and calm you. Great for immune system and overall health. Taper... Not cold turkey
    Not a bad idea. Too much caffeine and I'm in a panic attack; too little caffeine and I'll get a migraine. It's a constant balance of trying to keep it just right.
    ***PES Representative***

11. Anyone ever heard of adrenaline issues causing dehydration? Idk if the two are connected or not, but when I initially went to the ER I was told my kidneys showed signs of dehydration...I drink a gallon a day on average, occasionally a little less. Now around that time I was intermittent fasting for a week, hydration comes from food too, but even still with all the water I drink I still get dry mouth, dry skin, etc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2016, 08:48 AM
  2. An long time Prami users
    By Keepitreel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 05:17 PM
  3. First time Hdrol user, is my pct enough?
    By sommerz123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 05:03 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-25-2008, 07:25 PM
  5. Long time user, First time Serum??
    By Master in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 05:25 PM