Nutrition

heyboy

Banned
Awards
For a slim, sexy body, it's important to eat protein every day - preferably at every meal. Be sure to ask about the origins of your meat, poultry and seafood. If you can't afford organic, free-range meats, opt for natural poultry, pork, and beef that's raised without antibiotics or hormones.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
What is this?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
This, my friend, is heyboy. Guy likes to post things which

1) doesn't make any sense
2) people don't give a chit about
3) only makes sense to him
Sounds like fun lol

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Why do you think we take the time and respond to his threads. Lol (more drama to unfold here. DO NOT unsubscribe)
IMG_5534.jpg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For a slim, sexy body, it's important to eat protein every day - preferably at every meal. Be sure to ask about the origins of your meat, poultry and seafood. If you can't afford organic, free-range meats, opt for natural poultry, pork, and beef that's raised without antibiotics or hormones.
Are you sure it should be eaten "at" every meal? What if I want to eat my protein before or after my meals? What research do you have that shows eating my protein "at" my meals is more meaningful?

The "Origins" of my meat are usually animal based, but sometimes plant based from the grocery store. I don't have the luxury of living on a farm in a third world country like other people. Wouldn't I want them with steroids? I mean, that would be a double-bonus right? Steroids already in the meat, and antibiotics. I will grow huge muscles and never get sick right? And the bonus.. hormones. Like pro-hormones? Hell yeah.

Explain to me how you think that is wrong?

heyboy

Banned
Awards
Are you sure it should be eaten "at" every meal? What if I want to eat my protein before or after my meals? What research do you have that shows eating my protein "at" my meals is more meaningful?

The "Origins" of my meat are usually animal based, but sometimes plant based from the grocery store. I don't have the luxury of living on a farm in a third world country like other people. Wouldn't I want them with steroids? I mean, that would be a double-bonus right? Steroids already in the meat, and antibiotics. I will grow huge muscles and never get sick right? And the bonus.. hormones. Like pro-hormones? Hell yeah.

Explain to me how you think that is wrong?
There's nothing more important than our good health - that's our principal capital asset.