Body Armor (The SuperDrink)

AllTheGainz

Awards
I finally picked one of these up today after a lot of hype has been going around in my workplace. Here's my review of the fruit punch:

Body Armor, overall is a decent drink. It has a pleasant taste that isn't overly sweet and it decent after taste. It's loaded with vitamins and minerals and the ingredients list is relatively short if you remove the added vitamins and minerals.

Positives:
-High in vitamins and minerals (200% RDI of a few and 100% of a few more).
-Pleasant overall taste
-Extremely short ingredients list (6 ingredients not countin vitamins and minerals)
-Made me feel better overall, had it half way through the work day.
-Caffiene free, so no crash later on.

Downsides:
-Low sodium, which is great if you aren't sweating outside. If your doing any sort of sweating don't expect the 15mg per service (30 total) to make a huge difference.
-Somewhat expensive, I picked 4 up on sale for 1.50 a pop and only having 16FL OZ per bottle it was hard to not buy a large Gatorade instead.

Overall I do like the product. It gave me a mid day refreshed feel without a crash from sugar of caffeine later on. I felt rehydrated and ready to continue work after about 15 min of drinking one. They are a little pricy but in general I will keep one of these on hand for extremely hot summer days.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Whenever I'm on cycle I cramp up badly. Before I'd use Pedia lite, gatorade, 5-10g taurine, and banana a day. I would do Epsom salt baths for Mg, and none of those really worked. I did try coconut water for awhile but I just don't like the taste.

Here comes body armor, last cycle right when I started cramping I incorporated 8oz preworkout and 8oz prebed. On some days I'm low on carb intake, I would take an extra 8 oz. midday. I love that it uses just regular sugar and not hfcs. My cramps are very minimal if any and I recover quickly from it. It's pricey but I'm willing to pay premium if it works. Fyi, I drink at least 1gallon/day of water year round.

AllTheGainz

Awards
Overall I think it's a good solid drink to have on hand.

DocOptimzed

DocOptimzed

Awards
Overall I think it's a good solid drink to have on hand.
I'd want to try Strawberry Banana most because I'm all about the flavor. Flag football playoffs next month so it would be super clutch if I walked in with a whole case of BODYARMOR for the squad

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I tried all flavors, they're all good. My least favorite is black berry

AllTheGainz

Awards
Haven't tried them all but I'm willing to based on how decent the fruit punch was.