Advice for extreme workload

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys I had a question for some supplements I can take to aid me during my work day. I live in Texas first off so the summer is pretty hot, then working as a concrete carpenter is even hotter (work 8-14 hour days, 6 days a week. I've been drinking plenty of water, I'll add in a salt packet around half of my work day and drink gaterade. I also make sure to eat plenty. My question is does anyone know of a good electrolyte and bcaa mix or anything else that would aid in keeping me hydrated and aid in muscle building?

JP10

JP10

Awards
Just keep your potassium up as well, maybe get some coconut water, bananas as well. I am a big fan of a brand called Body Armor, they have some drinks at gas stations in jersey and PA, but I am not sure about texas, but you can check it out. Gatorade is good as well for electrolytes. I mean there are so many ways to stay hydrated. As for BCAA, Check out AMINO1 by Muscle Pharm(looks perfect for what you are asking for). It has the BCAAs you are looking for as well as B vitamins, coconut water to help hydrate, and a whole bunch of other stuff. The price point does not seem bad either ($25 for 30 servings). Hope this helped!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried to Body Armor from the gas station. Ok sweet I'll look into the AMINO1. Thank you for the response! I've been making sure to eat bananas as you mentioned. Thanks again man!

JP10

JP10

Awards
I have tried to Body Armor from the gas station. Ok sweet I'll look into the AMINO1. Thank you for the response! I've been making sure to eat bananas as you mentioned. Thanks again man!
No problem man!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely look at Amino IV. It provides BCAA, EAA, and electrolytes. Also, check out those electrolyte gel packs that runners use. Most of them are just a bunch of carbs and electrolytes, but they might help give you some other options.