High testosterone and high estrogen

LyfeKan

Awards
I recently took blood tests after my gyno started bothering more and after I realized I had very low libido. My doctor informed me that i have high Testosterone along with high estrogen. Also my prolactin levels are low. It has been this way for about a year or two. Could this be affecting potential gains at the gym? Does the high testosterone even out the high estrogen?

Coopster

Coopster

Awards
I think this is in the wrong area but will respond. High test is obviously good depending on the level. As long as we are not talking about 5000 ngl, but high estrogen is not. Don't get me wrong we need some estrogen as bodybuilders but at proper levels. That's why it is always a balancing act to try and find works works for each individual. You may need some sort of ai or serm to combat some off that estrogen and get your hormones more balanced out. Need more info, stats , what your taking if anything etc. if you are taking anything like aas maybe move this over the the anabolic section for help also. Also there are a lot of studies out mentioning low prolactin can also cause sexual dysfunction in men. Google it plenty solid articles on that subject. Hope this helps a little.