Help me gain brahs.need diet help

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Could someone be so kind to recomend me a diet plan.
i am 159lbs of lean muscle 27years old about11%bf.i need to gain muscle and i dont want to gain much fat unless i have to.i find it hard to burn fat without losing strength and muscle.im trying to gain another ten lbs in the next 2 months.i know its possible because ive gained 20lbs of muscle in 12weeks before and ive been up to 190lbs lean.mostly i need the macros and calories for meals.thanks brahs

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What did you do to gain 20 lbs of muscle in 12 weeks? Do that

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Was in basic training.they had some really good food.i ate alot of healthy food.like chicken, bread ,vegetables etc.i cant eat like that because i cant cook every meal 4course.i cant afford it

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would try to eat as close to what you were eating during basic training as possible if you put on 20 pounds in 12 weeks. Fast results like that would be impressive for an anabolic cycle for most people, that's an INSANE rate of growth.

If your '20lbs in 12 weeks' is accurate, then even if you were to eat more than you are now and train hard you'll see good results. What is your weekly food budget?

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
Well in basic i went from 143 to 168 but i have trouble eating that much.that enviroment was so different i was prpbably eating around 3500-4000cals but we were excercising constantly.after every meal we ran and did 20 pushups and situps olus whatever we had for the day

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
totally doable on 75. Animal Big On A Budget series has guys like evan centopani and frank mcgrath get groceries for $50 per week. Those articles are crazy detailed and on bodybuilding's website and you can also find them on youtube. Lentils and beans are cheap and will help beef up any meal.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My budget is pretty low .about 75$ a week or so
you cant cook because why?

20 lbs of frozen chicken from costco or bj- 43.00
10 bag of rice- brown 5.99-8.99
creatine 15.99

leaving you enough to go to the dollar store and p/u 5 or 6 small tupperware containers. Its not a gordon ramsey festival, but you can cook the night before or for at least 2,3 days before hand.
it isnt easy, it isnt fun, but this is part of it. training, diet, prep, excercise , rest etc. all you need is to simply replan the night- once you start doing it, it becomes second nature.

bradray5871

Awards
The thing that gets me about how can i gain weight without getting fat is look at all the pros, they feed their faces to get big, then work their asses off to get defined and cut. All it takes is hard work and dedication to diet to achieve your goals, plain and simple.

Honestly though, chicken and rice, some veggies for fiber and some protein or creatine goes a long way and is simple. 80% diet, 10% genetics and 10% of picking something up and putting it down repeatedly with a good dose of cardio on the regular

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The thing that gets me about how can i gain weight without getting fat is look at all the pros, they feed their faces to get big, then work their asses off to get defined and cut. All it takes is hard work and dedication to diet to achieve your goals, plain and simple.

Honestly though, chicken and rice, some veggies for fiber and some protein or creatine goes a long way and is simple. 80% diet, 10% genetics and 10% of picking something up and putting it down repeatedly with a good dose of cardio on the regular
none of its easy- the diet (not meaning im on a diet, but the actual intake) is hard. Take a look at johnpatterson posts- props all around for him and the commitment

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
honestly guys I know how to diet but lately Ive needed some extra motivation to forcefeed and some new ideas.Thanks for the support !Shoveling food like a machine with no pleasure from eating it other than the energy is by FAR the worst and hardest part of bodybuilding for me.I really like the idea of brown rice for a prep.please keep the cheap ideas and motivation coming.Im sure you know how hard it can be sometimes, The good bodybuilders really beat the crap out of their bodies(I do) and sometimes those drained days can overcome you so its nice to have u guys encouragement.Do any of you do a real repetitive simple meal prep like chicken and rice day in day out?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

And grams of anabolic drugs, fat burners, diuretics, insulin, GH, peptides and more..but I guess we can conveniently leave that part out and just blame all the success on hard work. It's physically impossible to build muscle and burn fat naturally. Newbie gains and a small percentage of teenage boys might be able to do this to a small degree

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
And grams of anabolic drugs, fat burners, diuretics, insulin, GH, peptides and more..but I guess we can conveniently leave that part out and just blame all the success on hard work. It's physically impossible to build muscle and burn fat naturally. Newbie gains and a small percentage of teenage boys might be able to do this to a small degree
Look at people in basic training.soldiers do it everyday,no drugs.Shoot most of us did it growing up no matter what we ate.Its not impossible man ,for some its not even hard(even children under 3years old do this naturally)!Like for me the hard part is eating.Drugs just allow u to be super human but humans are already super you just gotta have faith.

nasty88

nasty88

Awards
I think naturally about the biggest and leanest ur gonna be is greg plitt or similar

bradray5871

Awards
I agree, but note that i said they feed their faces first, get big, then work their asses off to get chiseled. Obviously enhancements are used but a decent body natty or trt doses of test + some ph's can do some pretty good things as well because not many of us are trying ( or able ) to look like Rich or Jay

kswiss

kswiss

Awards
chicken, rice, sweet potatoes, tilapia frozen veggies all cheap. if you don't have time to cook what I do is cut my chicken up into strips weigh them out season and put in foil. Will make a weeks worth divide into individual meals. Do the same thing with the sweet potatoes cut into 1/2 in cubes throw some melted coconut oil on them for your fat needs and wrap in foil. Throw it all in the oven at 350 and cook till chicken is 165 in the center and potatoes are soft. keep 2-3 days in the fridge and freeze the rest, or do this every few days and don't freeze. I don't freeze the tilapia it cooks real fast so no need to and comes out mushy after freezing and thawing if cooked. Also I don't like to freeze rice but its so cheap that you an just make a batch up and keep it in the fridge should stay good for 5 days. Make veggies ass needed doesn't take very long, make a big batch while making your rice for the week. your not going to get much cheaper than that. Also I forgot eggs and whole grain oats for breakfast. Maybe some low sodium turkey bacon if you can fit into your budget.