Cheat day

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
What's the most "weight" you guys have gained after a cheat day/meal

Had mine last night scale was up 7lbs lol!!!

I know it's not actually weight, I just find it amusing how much it goes up!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8-10, probably.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
This is the opposite of your question but is kinda relevant . (Earlier this week)

Was only a cheat meal, not a whole day, but ate a large pizza and half an order of breadsticks. Pounded water as pizza usually dehydrates me and I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with the worlds most cotton filled mouth... However....
Woke up the same weight as the day before!!!

Weakest cheat meal ever

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
This is the opposite of your question but is kinda relevant . (Earlier this week) Was only a cheat meal, not a whole day, but ate a large pizza and half an order of breadsticks. Pounded water as pizza usually dehydrates me and I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night with the worlds most cotton filled mouth... However.... Woke up the same weight as the day before!!! Weakest cheat meal ever
You stayed the same weight!? Wtf!! Haha that's kinda awesome tho, I wish it was like that for me!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never understood a whole cheat day. A cheat meal yes and a refeed yes. But a whole day of cheating?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
You stayed the same weight!? Wtf!! Haha that's kinda awesome tho, I wish it was like that for me!
Yeah I prob subconsciously ate less during the day to "deserve" the cheat meal.

I put on fat relatively easily so if I know a cheat meal is coming I usually drop calories in the other meals for fear of getting fatter haha

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Yeah I prob subconsciously ate less during the day to "deserve" the cheat meal. I put on fat relatively easily so if I know a cheat meal is coming I usually drop calories in the other meals for fear of getting fatter haha
We might be the same person lol. I gain fat very fast too, and do the same thing. I honnestly feel bad after a cheat meal but it's so necessary to stop my cravings and just to enjoy myself once in a while.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-2221149229.jpg

My weight surely went up today. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Never understood a whole cheat day. A cheat meal yes and a refeed yes. But a whole day of cheating?
This...
Just a recipe for disaster.

most i go up is like 2-3 pounds
10 pounds after my first competition, but a lot of that has to do with water restriction the day prior (not cutting water but limitation) and glycogen.
Most times i barley gain weight on my cheat meals. a whole day, just dumb.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I did 20 this past weekend :D

It was actually a 2 day cheat. I didn't count, but I must've done at least 10k between the 2 days.