Help me! cutting diet...

Giulius

Awards
help me to set the cutting diet. goal: abs out! I did the math: BMR 1600 kcal TDEE 2400kcal. I am currently doing just confusing. I do not understand how many calories you eat and how to restart the macro. I eat 5 times a day 5 weekly workouts at the gym 3 and 2 runners. the foods you usually eat. Carbohydrates: rolled oats - rye bread - rice vegetables. protein: eggs fish chicken greek yogurt whey fats: olive oil omega 3 almonds walnuts and flax seeds. I do not eat fast food sl

Giulius

Awards
Thank you. I've already read these pages and have been very helpful. my problem is how to divide the macronutrients based on my needs.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
base them off how many meals you want which comes right out of the articles if you did read them at least. That is personal preference. Hit your minimums and divy based off how you feel.
if you read them in 15 minutes then god you read quite fast my man :)

Giulius

Awards
I had already linked these pages. I ask myself the goal in 12 weeks and not know how to set up all the work

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nobody knows because each person is different
as you "Should" have read in the links
Start your kcals highest right from the first 4 links
keep them as high as possible while losing (Simply Shredded Article)
Implement cheat meals/refeeds (Simply Shredded Article) To aid fatloss/weightloss
Meet Protein/Fiber/Fat Minimums (Bodyrecomp and Simply Shredded Articles)
Adjust carb/fat based off yourself (this is on you)
Monitor Scale/Mirror.

Giulius

Awards
you give it a trial? - 30g whey or Total ***e 170g + 10g of whey to give it taste
- 1 apple fruit generally
- 50g of oats
- 10g flaxseed
- 5g soluble coffee

lunch:
- 300g of egg white
- 2 slices of rye bread (pema)
- Ages 5 g
- Vegetables
- 1 tomato

Training early afternoon

Post workout:
- 1 scoop of whey
- Any carbon from a 30g rye bread - cakes or maltodextrin

Dinner:
- 200g 300g chicken or fish (hake cod or plaice)
- 10g evo
- Green leafy vegetables (spinach or chard)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Like i said above
based off what your doing everything i wrote applies regarding scale/mirror and how the progress is coming.

Giulius

Awards
okay. I'm trying to understand. we do it's fine. imposteresti you as the ratio of the macro? I noticed that about me keeping them low (0.8/kg) the weight down slowly. which breakdown the start?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
okay. I'm trying to understand. we do it's fine. imposteresti you as the ratio of the macro? I noticed that about me keeping them low (0.8/kg) the weight down slowly. which breakdown the start?
There is nothing important about ratios of macros
AS ALL THE ARTICLES HAVE ADDRESSED
the point is your not reading the articles or taking the time to actually comprehend the information.
Im not trying to be harsh here, but i tried to give you advice, direct links to the articles, but yet you refuse to read them
No ratio is best
Meeting Protein/Fat/Fiber minimums are your #1 goal As the articles explain
vary your carb/fat ratio (once minimum is met for fat) based off you and the individual and how you respond.

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards

Giulius

Awards
There is nothing important about ratios of macros
AS ALL THE ARTICLES HAVE ADDRESSED
the point is your not reading the articles or taking the time to actually comprehend the information.
Im not trying to be harsh here, but i tried to give you advice, direct links to the articles, but yet you refuse to read them
No ratio is best
Meeting Protein/Fat/Fiber minimums are your #1 goal As the articles explain
vary your carb/fat ratio (once minimum is met for fat) based off you and the individual and how you respond.

I apologize brother.
I had not read all the articles even when they had posted in another thread.

After a phase of disorientation, I realized more than before and I did some calculations based on what I've read also doing the conversion in pounds / kilogram

Kcal: 1848
Pros: 198
Fat: 50g
Carbohydrates: 150g

These days I try to eat without counting the calories of everything and not junk food. I had the strength to be in good condition with only a training run for 40 minutes at 10km / h more than 6 hours of work where I'm standing all the time (I'm a sound engineer).

how to set the weight training to maximize fat loss?

thinking back to the last time I ate too little and could not push well with the weights than when they ate more and I was training with motivation.

Giulius

Awards
great advice! 'll keep high weights in training. By the beginning of 1800 kcal diet with a low carb. let's see how I feel with training and work.

Giulius

Awards
are on the fourth day in a low carb diet. I eat a lot more fat than the diet than before. calorie intake is 1800 kcal remained the same. energies are good and I lifted weights in excellent workouts. Mentally, I'm in trouble eating so many fats (extra virgin olive oil - omega 3 - almonds and walnuts) I'm not hungry as before, and in some parts of the day I have a headache. Is this normal? continuous? I lost 2 kg in 4 days.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If your hingry and tired maybe a higher carb approach may suit you
Listen to your body

Giulius

Awards
If your hingry and tired maybe a higher carb approach may suit you
Listen to your body
no indeed! I can be more active and it amazed me! Also today I had a nice workout! is a new situation! what my brain does not want to understand is that most fats are not doing badly

pimppapa1977

Awards
Do what I do eat your carbs about an hour or two prior to workout..example oatmeal with nuts or natty pb on whole wheat with some sliced banana then the rest of the day stay away from the carbs :) I started that and some albuterol and I went from 175.6 lbs to 167.0 lbs this morning in about 2 wks..and yes nuts are more dense and high in fats and proteins which will make you fuller longer.also relatively high in cals so measure or track everything!

Giulius

Awards
Do what I do eat your carbs about an hour or two prior to workout..example oatmeal with nuts or natty pb on whole wheat with some sliced banana then the rest of the day stay away from the carbs :) I started that and some albuterol and I went from 175.6 lbs to 167.0 lbs this morning in about 2 wks..and yes nuts are more dense and high in fats and proteins which will make you fuller longer.also relatively high in cals so measure or track everything!
I will consider this. in my diet means eating carbohydrates at breakfast because after 2 hours I train

pimppapa1977

Awards
Perfect it has been a life saver for me..download myfitnesspal its a free phone app..it tracks every thing you eat/macros..you can even use a bar scanner and scan the nuts or snacks u eat

Giulius

Awards
Perfect it has been a life saver for me..download myfitnesspal its a free phone app..it tracks every thing you eat/macros..you can even use a bar scanner and scan the nuts or snacks u eat
used to calculate the secret fat macros for several years and I feel good

Giulius

Awards

I am writing today to update this post after 12 days. I started a cutting phase to try to pull out your abs for the summer. The original was a low carb diet. After 2 days I decided to try a ketogenic diet and see how your body reacted. 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbs from green vegetables only. the early days of headache and nausea. Very little hunger (the thing I liked very much because I am always hungry) and always sated with fat. Physical forces were good and I had a lot of energy during workouts. Body weight increased from 70kg to 65.5 kg in about 8 days. I guess they were water. I deflated than when I ate more carbohydrates and very little fat. The total calories you are down significantly from 1800 to 1500 to 1300 kcal pre ... Saturday I had little strength and yesterday (I worked 16 hours for a ceremony videomaker) I have a cheat meal with desserts of the ceremony. The photos are from yesterday night at 4.'m Still eating some carbohydrate Today and tomorrow I thought I would share with the ketogenic. What to do? I do not know how to behave! how can you advise me? continuously for a month or exchange methodology? honestly I have not found evil, and the idea of ​​doing 5 days in ketogenic and 2 refeed of carbs would help me mentally as well. the bad thing is without seeing shapes and deflated muscles (not that there are many!).

I'm hoping for some advice! thanks guys!...

tjbruno

tjbruno

Awards
Don't want to be a dick but you need to pick a method and just stick with it, they're all gonna take time brother...it's a marathon...

Giulius

Awards
combo web final.jpg

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks in cyclical ketogenic diet. Base weight 70 kg approx . Today, the weight was 65.5kg ( variable up to 67 kg) . Still there is much to take away because he does not see the Abdominal and known a lot of fat on the chest. Sunday I reloaded carbohydrates : 3500kcal ( cho 500g - 240g Pro - 45g Fat ) food sources were all clean . I based on the protocol of charging lyle mcdonald . in the picture I posted is the Pre -during (right photo ) and post ( returned from work at 3 am the photo below). Monday came under the ketogenic diet . I noticed that in the last week and also in the ketur this test ( the sticks that go with the urine) were always negative and never marked ketones. I read a lot for this and I have not worried that much more . carbohydrates are counted and I only eat salad - fennel - cucumber - spinach all numbered. I lowered about 120g protein a day and I can eat from 80g to 100g of fat from olive oil - omega3 - almonds and walnuts ( given the limited carbohydrates) and peanut butter. Good Workouts : 2 workouts deplettivi to 60 % of the ceiling . 4 x 15 full body upper - lower part . 2/3 cardio sessions subborn Fat protocol and pre- charging the full body of carbohydrates. Where to improve in the coming weeks ? you have suggestions ?
Thank you guys a greeting