Genotype Diet

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Does anyone have a listing of the foods for each Genotype? I have the book but I would prefer Word or Excel instead of scanning each page. The author indicates a more complete listing can be found at his website but I've been there and do not see it anywhere.

Specifically for the Hunter. Reps for help.

Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
these types of diets are usually very much a fad. just count your calories everyday to achieve your desired goal . bulking or cutting, it always comes down to how much your eating.
if you need to supplement anything im hear to help you figure out a goal oriented plan.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
these types of diets are usually very much a fad. just count your calories everyday to achieve your desired goal . bulking or cutting, it always comes down to how much your eating.
if you need to supplement anything im hear to help you figure out a goal oriented plan.
Thanks buddy. It wasn't so much the diet I wanted, but the list (which I am now just going to type out). The reason being is it had some more unique foods (bilberry, star fruit, etc.) that I can't get at the local grocery stores. I hit Whole Foods once a month, and they tend to carry more unique foods. Really the list was just for convenience of grocery shopping, I wanted to see if I could obtain some of these different foods I can't normally get.