- 12-19-2013, 11:51 AM
Does anyone have a listing of the foods for each Genotype? I have the book but I would prefer Word or E**** instead of scanning each page. The author indicates a more complete listing can be found at his website but I've been there and do not see it anywhere.
Specifically for the Hunter. Reps for help.
- 12-20-2013, 10:59 AM
these types of diets are usually very much a fad. just count your calories everyday to achieve your desired goal . bulking or cutting, it always comes down to how much your eating.
if you need to supplement anything im hear to help you figure out a goal oriented plan.FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
12-20-2013, 11:12 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 251Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:46 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By lbm4life in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-04-2002, 05:56 PM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2002, 12:28 AM