Food on the move
- 10-30-2013, 06:10 AM
Food on the move
Ok, so this mornign I barely had time to get out the door with my porridge oats, let alone get my eggs in!
When on the go, bsuy lives, what s best to grab from a supermarket for lunch?
I managed to get my MRP in my bag but thats all I have.
I tend to buy a pack of cooked meat, but its expensive, opting for a low salt/sugar medium protein ready meal, like brown rice curry
What do you do when in a rush??
- 10-30-2013, 07:14 AM
Hard boiled Eggs
10-30-2013, 07:21 AM
Clif Builder Bars
Carbs are high but at least they are easy to carry and eat on the run.
10-30-2013, 11:03 AM
10-30-2013, 11:59 AM
Beef Jerkey too!
10-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Thesolution has lots of good options, I really enjoy jerky on the go. In our area we have quite a few stores with good pre cooked options available. Chicken breasts and all that good stuff.
10-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Thanks nicksox15, for jogging my memory. Once I only had the option of going to Whole Foods (Paycheck) and found their pre-made chicken breast wraps to be delicious and the macros were not bad at all either. I believe in 500 cals range for one package and pretty filling.
CTD Labs Product Ambassador/Board Rep
5% off CTD Labs products at NutraPlanet use code - CTDNP5
10-30-2013, 04:29 PM
10-31-2013, 12:19 AM
this is really dirty, but whatever.
if I need protein right away, like someone is about to bust my door open, I'll shovel peanut butter into my mouth. ridiculous amounts.
10-31-2013, 06:39 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doug8796 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2008, 11:31 AM
- By austink3417 in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 06-30-2008, 06:17 PM
- By Brolic in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 03-12-2008, 06:06 PM
- By JohnnieFreeze in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:54 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 06-12-2006, 10:23 PM