Can I test myself for cholesterol, in-house ?

alexmittaluk

Awards
Hey, I was thinking about this the other day since sometimes you really want to get some data when in fact you don't have time to go to the doctors and you need to know if your efforts are in vain or not?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes you can order a blood test online and they can send you a test kit for home use. try zrt labs, then buy some heart help from iforce :)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nope im not.. I just took did one for a sup beta test... they are really reasonably priced as well. and heart help is a very good OTC supplement that helps improve your cholesterol numbers.

alexmittaluk

Awards
so how long does it take to do all of that?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well for cholesterol tests (a full blood panel) you will have to skip any food for 12 hrs prior to taking blood, (took me about 15 -20 mins to take the blood) then ship it back to the lab. takes about 2-3 days to get the results wich they email you. (I did find out however that California residents need a drs prescription for the results).
if you are asking how long it takes iForces Heart help to work id say you will see best results after long term use.. but you will see improvements in 30 days... but it just gets better and better.
below is a link to a lab that will even direct you to a local dr. office that can draw the blood for you and send it in.. or you can take it yourself..
http://www.privatemdlabs.com/index.php

let me know if I can help you further, good luck!

alexmittaluk

Awards
Thank you for your post. It was really good!