Sick during cut advice

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
Hey guys I've just stated my cut and got really sick with the flu haven't been able to move of the couch in about 4 days and obviously haven't been able to train either I've been trying to stick with my cutting diet but I've lost a few kilos and feeling like I've lost all my gains just wondering what your advice would be to do? Should I switch back to a bulking diet till my trainings back on track? Or stick out the flu and keep cutting?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just rest and eat, don't worry too much about diet. Concentrate on getting enough rest and sleep, plus drink a ton of fluids. If you have some BCAA powder, maybe Modern Bcaa plus drink that, I like it because of the electrolyte blend. Keeps you well hydrated, and it may help you hold onto some muscle.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Eat! Keep it clean but eat! it is how our body will have the energy to keep fighting sickness. Also fluids like crazy!

Hope you get better soon!

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
Eat! Keep it clean but eat! it is how our body will have the energy to keep fighting sickness. Also fluids like crazy!

Hope you get better soon!
Cheers brother finally starting to feel normal again hopefully back in the gym within a couple days thinking I might give the cut a miss this year and just do morning hiit training to trim up a bit I can't handle another week on the couch like that

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Health should come first.....crap happens and once you're recovered then get back at it. I landed the flu the day after I started pct......

TimmyWazza

TimmyWazza

Awards
Health should come first.....crap happens and once you're recovered then get back at it. I landed the flu the day after I started pct......
Ahh that sucks dude were you out from training for a while?