Feel like puking during & after workout

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
So I have been pushing my body hard each & everyday with no problems till this week.

It's almost been a year since my humerus fracture still no where near to my old PRS but I am happy and lifting that's all that matters.

My problem this week is that I have been feeling like puking.

I usually wake up at 10 drink 2 scoops of protein mixed with 3/4 cup of oatmeal & 2 cups of almond milk .

Then I work out at 2 .

I have been getting up at 12 been extremely tired for some reason.

Still I have always had this as my first meal of the day.

I take a PWO with versa-1 but I haven't had this problem at all.

Do I need more food in me ? More water ? I can't take feeling like this it messed up my workouts .

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
When did it start?

Anything changed in your diet?

Have you had a deload lately?

Certain supps will make me nauseous if I take them too close to my workout -

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
When did it start?

Anything changed in your diet?

Have you had a deload lately?

Certain supps will make me nauseous if I take them too close to my workout -
No nothing has changed in my diet .

I get 2555 calories a day. I think I need more?

It just started Monday . I can't really eat not hungry or even thirsty either .

Iono what to do doctor can't get me in I'm on a waiting list.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hmmmmm - that's tough. Not sure about cals - I wouldn't figure that would be the case though unless you're way too low for a long period.

Do you have any issues with food allergies or anything like that?

I went thru some GI/stomach troubles a few years ago - eventually cleared it up with a lifestyle change, as my issues were more stress related & manifested that way.

cbarbarian23

Banned
Awards
Hmmmmm - that's tough. Not sure about cals - I wouldn't figure that would be the case though unless you're way too low for a long period.

Do you have any issues with food allergies or anything like that?

I went thru some GI/stomach troubles a few years ago - eventually cleared it up with a lifestyle change, as my issues were more stress related & manifested that way.
I do not think I have food allergies.

I do have depression physcosis been taking carbamazepine for 2 years now .

I am happy but I am stressed alot to.

My aunt (who is a nurse) said my blood sugar is low ?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Yeah... she may be on to something. Its probably worth checking with your doc to be safe. Have you tried eating more before training? Do you log your food?

I train fasted and haven't had any problems. But that's my experience so your mileage may vary.

MJcarter

Awards
Dude i had the same. It could be low blood sugar in wich case get some water with sugar intraworkout or or any other sugar source high gi. But in my personal experience i would say you are having less time btw your 1st. Meal and workout. I would say to try >4h difrence btw meal and workout. And dont take much water.