The Truth About Wheat...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. I eat food with as few ingredients a possible

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: The Truth About Wheat...


    Just in case you guys haven't seen it Jason (ZirRed) new in depth article on gluten.


    http://jasoncholewa.com/2013/02/08/e...d-your-health/

    - Valdez

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Just in case you guys haven't seen it Jason (ZirRed) new in depth article on gluten.


    http://jasoncholewa.com/2013/02/08/e...d-your-health/

    - Valdez
    It is actually a very good article with solid research to back it up; def worth a read.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    Looking for an open discussion on wheat. Seems like a topic often debated and was just seeking opinions. I eat a ton of wheat with breads, pastas, cereals, ect
    Ate wheat for a long time(30+ years) I started to develop stomach problems later in life. I was geting sick more often blood sugar all over the place.
    Without wheat, and basically no grains, no stomach problems anymore and I have not been sick since, no cold, no virus no anything for a good 4 years now and im positive i was exposed to them numerous times at work. My body works like a swiss watch now.
    and that;s my story

  5. I agree with many of the posts here related to wheat (in general) as I have experienced the "bads" discussed here.

    However, I will add that Ezekial Bread anbd Trader Joes Sprouted Grains bread do NOT affect me the same at all.

    Why is this?

    Let's face it, at the end of the day, there is only a slight difference between traditional wheat and spouted forms of wheat.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    I agree with many of the posts here related to wheat (in general) as I have experienced the "bads" discussed here.

    However, I will add that Ezekial Bread anbd Trader Joes Sprouted Grains bread do NOT affect me the same at all.

    Why is this?

    Let's face it, at the end of the day, there is only a slight difference between traditional wheat and spouted forms of wheat.
    Wheat today is significantly genetically modified when compared to wheat from before the agricultural revolution

  7. Quote Originally Posted by vassille View Post
    Ate wheat for a long time(30+ years) I started to develop stomach problems later in life. I was geting sick more often blood sugar all over the place.
    Without wheat, and basically no grains, no stomach problems anymore and I have not been sick since, no cold, no virus no anything for a good 4 years now and im positive i was exposed to them numerous times at work. My body works like a swiss watch now.
    and that;s my story
    Your story is becoming extremely common and helps to further the base of anecdotal support for ditching gluten.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  8. So are you saying Trader Joes Bread and Ezekial Bread were made before the agricultual revolution?

    Me thinks it'd be stale by now



    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Wheat today is significantly genetically modified when compared to wheat from before the agricultural revolution
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

  9. More info on sprouted wheat... I eat it on a regular basis. I buy wheat grains in order to sprout them at home. Sprouted wheat tastes pretty well.

    Vitamin E is stored in the muscles, and, unfortunately, it is rapidly degraded and excreted. Thus, in order to provide the body with this vitamin, you must at all times maintain a balanced diet.

    Lack of this vitamin leads to infertility and miscarriages. If children are born, they are backward and have poor immunity.

    For those who are interested, I will say that this vitamin in large amounts is found in celery and sprouted wheat.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mbq View Post
    More info on sprouted wheat... I eat it on a regular basis. I buy wheat grains in order to sprout them at home. Sprouted wheat tastes pretty well.

    Vitamin E is stored in the muscles, and, unfortunately, it is rapidly degraded and excreted. Thus, in order to provide the body with this vitamin, you must at all times maintain a balanced diet.

    Lack of this vitamin leads to infertility and miscarriages. If children are born, they are backward and have poor immunity.

    For those who are interested, I will say that this vitamin in large amounts is found in celery and sprouted wheat.
    Yes on infertility with deficiency.

    It is not predominantly stored in the muscles, and being a fat soluble vitamin that is regularly taken up in the plasma membranes, it is not rapidly degraded and excreted.

    http://www.fasebj.org/content/13/10/1145.long

    Other good sources of vitamin E are nuts/seeds and greens.

    Br
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. The truth about Fedor
    By CNorris in forum MMA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 12:53 PM
  2. The truth about Havoc?
    By grantr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 06:11 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 04:45 PM
  4. The TRUTH about health
    By DmitryWI in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 10:20 PM
  5. READ ***The truth about usnic acid***
    By WYD02 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Log in
Log in