Creatine: How much is too much??
- 09-28-2012, 01:58 PM
- 09-28-2012, 01:59 PM
- 09-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Drinking a whole kilo of creatine dissolved in water in a sitting might be too much.
If you mean how much is enough before you're just wasting it, I would say 5g is about enough. I think this dose is supposed to give you enough and a little more just in case.
Now, bear in mind if you're a huge beef and salmon eater, you might be getting enough in your diet. One pound of beef can supply 2g creatine, and 1lb of salmon can supply 4g creatine. I eat about 1lb of beef and 0.5lb of salmon daily, so I get around 4g like that. I know others who eat twice as much of the same meat, easily, than I do, so their needs are covered.Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
09-28-2012, 02:57 PM
09-30-2012, 01:12 PM
10-05-2012, 11:11 AM
3-5 g is sufficient. My favorite forms are the tried and true monohydrate and magnesium creatine chelate.
Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
10-05-2012, 11:17 AM
Check your form: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/190675-proper-techniques.html
10-05-2012, 11:29 AM
10-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spatch in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 37Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:59 AM
- By pcn in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-21-2005, 10:35 PM
- By fast89lx in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2005, 09:22 PM
- By Yimen E.Cricket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2003, 09:18 PM
- By Technics in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-17-2003, 08:00 PM