Conments on my diet

oshraskin

oshraskin

Awards
I wanted to post my diet and workout program in order to get advice from everyone and see what y'all think. Thanks in advance to everyone

Breakfast 8:45-9:15: four eggs
Snack #1 11-11:30: banana, orange and some nuts at times with a low fat yoghurt
Lunch 1-1:30: fish (either sardines, mackerel or tuna) with tons of green vegetables (lettuce, spinach, broccoli etc)
Snack #2 and pre workout 4-4:30: 5-6 spoons of natural peanut butter with rice cake and fruit
Post workout: protein shake
Supper: a chicken/meat or fish based meal with tons of veggies again
Pre bed: protein shake

My current aim is to lose my belly and become very toned and somewhat bigger then I am now. Currently I weigh 79k and look somewhat built and I'm aiming for that strong six pack.
I won't go into my weight training but for my cardio I run three times a week never more then half an hour doing intervals between running and sprinting. It is an intense cardio and I end up running up to seven kilometres in half hour.
Now is there anything I should add or remove from my diet? Anything that would be adding more fat? I have no sugar, almost no carbs whatsoever, nothing artificial and I drink only water and rarely fruit juices not from concentrate.
Is there anything you can advice me or just tell me what you think?

I should add that on Saturdays I do cheat and tend to eat not whole grain breads, a few cakes etc

Sincerely, osh

SlyCamaro

Awards
I tried something simular but was not happy... I lost as much muscle as I did fat! I found that my body likes more carbs, and unless I eat them my muscle kinda fatens out. So what I am starting is a cycle of low and higher carb days, focas on fat burn for a day or 2 and then switch up to muscle build days. I tried this last 2 weeks, my muscle has stayed fuller then it was on running low carbs for two long, but I think I have to amp up the intensity to make this work.

oshraskin

oshraskin

Awards
Thanks. From now I'll be lowering my cardio to just twice a week and adding small heathy carbs to my diet