Look over my cutting diet and give me your input

snipeemflo

Awards
I'm 17 years old and doing a cut right now. I've lost ~5lbs in the last 2 weeks.

My current specs:
-5'9"
-203lbs
-BF unknown, ~25%, but unsure

Supplements taken every morning:
-50mg of 5-HTP (not really related to weight loss)
-2g of taurine (for cramps, hunger and leg)
-1 pill of Oxy Elite Pro
-20 mg of DMAA

I do cardio 5 times a week, ranging from 30 minutes-1 hour runs, and 300-600 calories/workout according to the machine

I lift 2-3 times per week, upper body x2 and legs x1. I do high reps with medium weight, mainly to stave off muscle loss.

Breakfeast: 3 egg whites, 1 yolk, 2 pieces of whole oat bread, fruit/yogurt --- 440 calories

Lunch: Salad with ~8oz of chicken, dressing, croutons with Apple/orange ---450 calories

mid-day snack(only if I don't eat early): Fruit/yogurt/whole grain granola bar ---100-160 calories

Dinner: 2 cups of lettuce with croutons and dressing ---200-250 calories
1 can of water/oil tuna (whatevers available) with 2 pieces of whole oat bread and relish/pickles ---350-400 calories

After dinner snack(Only if I had early dinner/skipped midday snack): 1/4 cup of Pistachios/yogurt/other healthy, sensible snack

My average caloric intake is 1550-1650 calories per day, with 1-2 cheats per week, still keeping under 2000 for that day.

I never feel hungry or out of energy.

Since I'm now 2 weeks in, looking for input on whats working for me.

Any advise is appreciated

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
For your size , thats a great caloric deficit , if you can put up with it and stay motivated its gonna be a pretty fast cut! Congratz , and also , try looking into something like Alpha-t2 or DCP for stubburn body fat , or maybe something for PM like Shift (or even DCP) stacked with some ALC and CLA and you'll maximize fat loss :p! Keep it up!

snipeemflo

Awards
For your size , thats a great caloric deficit , if you can put up with it and stay motivated its gonna be a pretty fast cut! Congratz , and also , try looking into something like Alpha-t2 or DCP for stubburn body fat , or maybe something for PM like Shift (or even DCP) stacked with some ALC and CLA and you'll maximize fat loss :p! Keep it up!
Thanks! Glad to see I'm finally not doing everything wrong for once haha :)

I'm going to get past school before I go into more supplements so I can control any sides. I already have TERRIBLE insomnia and adding more stims makes it impossible. I tried clenbuterol for a week and I was sick of looking like a crystal meth tweeker in calculus haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks! Glad to see I'm finally not doing everything wrong for once haha :)

I'm going to get past school before I go into more supplements so I can control any sides. I already have TERRIBLE insomnia and adding more stims makes it impossible. I tried clenbuterol for a week and I was sick of looking like a crystal meth tweeker in calculus haha
First off , steer clear off from clen , any PH and any steroids , no need at all man...Your diet and consistency is all you need , if you need help with sleep I could recommend the Nighttime Fat Burning stack 1-carboxy, PureCAMP, Shift , those 3 work good together , the first 2 will induce deeper sleep, boost test and gh (a bit for both , nothing huge) but PureCAMP will take care of cortisol control , which one must always have on a cut since we have higher levels of cortisol due to massive stress on the muscles from higher volume and cardio.

Now on a side note: I am partial to this combination: ZMA + Melatonin 1-2g of it...it will knock you out cold and make you feel so freshened up in the morning...

keep it up bro!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Try clen when your at less then 12% bf bro until then diet and exercise to reach your goal my man good luck!!!

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I would replace the breakfast bread with some quick oats. In fact I would drop all of the bread and replace with good ole' cheap quick oats. I would also lose the croutons as well. Try adding some type of nuts to your salad. I like almonds on my salads.

What kind of yogurt are you eating? I would recommend any type of high protein Greek style yogurt.

Just my 2 cents.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah you can go with the Greek yogurt , non fat , as for the whole wheat bread , I dont see too much wrong with it , while true it has a higher GI , for the low ammount of calories you add up , it wont make a dent , but yeah the crotons are usually fried and of white bread...bad choice :p , I assume you are taking a low carb , non fat yogurt...if not get non fat cottage cheese and/or Non fat greek yogurt!

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
Nicely said and agreed. I usually drop bread while cutting, my body personally just responds better.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nicely said and agreed. I usually drop bread while cutting, my body personally just responds better.
I rather swap out the oats for carbs too , since they have higher fat and protein content , getting in 1 cup of brown rice is a better way to get in carbs without spill over calories from fat , specially on w.o. days when you mainly need more carbs than fat , but on a rest day...oats away!! hahahaha

Xerxes

Awards
  • Established
I rather swap out the oats for carbs too , since they have higher fat and protein content , getting in 1 cup of brown rice is a better way to get in carbs without spill over calories from fat , specially on w.o. days when you mainly need more carbs than fat , but on a rest day...oats away!! hahahaha
Agreed. Rice is a good option, as is Quinoa.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

snipeemflo

Awards
Down to 199, I'm planing on going until I"m around 180. Maybe increasing to ~1700-1800 when I can do more cardio daily.