How many calories?
- 12-19-2011, 01:44 PM
- 12-19-2011, 01:54 PM
Focus on how many calories, carbs, protein and fat you get a day not in a sitting."The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
- 12-19-2011, 02:01 PM
The reason I'm asking is cuz I've read and heard things like the body can only absorb so much at once is there any truth to that ? Or does food take so long to digest that it doesn't matter?
12-19-2011, 02:36 PM
12-19-2011, 02:39 PM
The more u eat the longer it takes to digest = why smaller meals make u hungrier quicker, big meals u can last a long Time without eating. Whichever path you choose, stay consistent. If u like larger more infrequent meals, look into intermittent fastingOriginally Posted by rsnake21
"no failure is final, nor is any success"
Follow my 2014 training and supps!
12-19-2011, 02:43 PM
10-4 thanks bros
Similar Forum Threads
- By Atreyubeat in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 44Last Post: 05-09-2011, 06:30 PM
- By Red Dog in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-09-2011, 01:27 PM
- By stfdkd37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
- By xaktsaroth in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2006, 10:01 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 12:57 PM