really slow metabolism?
- 07-01-2011, 10:40 AM
The thyroid thing just sucked the motivation out from under me and took all the fire out of my workouts and definitely put an axe on the diet. I can't wait til it's in place here again and I have that passion to go in every single day knowing that I'm making changes and progressing.Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
- 07-01-2011, 11:47 AM
I know for sure it's extremely discouraging and disappointing and it can suck a lot of the ambition out of you. But I think it's important to try your hardest to not let it completely take you out of the fitness lifestyle. Gotta keep up those daily habits that add up in the long run. I know it's not doing any good right now, but personally I'm still doing exactly what I know WOULD work if the thyroid wasn't a problem to lose the fat, cardio all 7 days a week in the am, 5x a week weights in the pm, strict diet, etc.. Just everything that I know works for me and always has worked. It's not working right now, but by keeping up the same habits and routine, I think it's going to be easier to identify and see once it is fixed, all of a sudden things are going to start happening with regards to body recomp without having to change anything about what I was doing, things will just kind of...fall into place
It's easier said than done I know. Just gotta keep up with them positive thoughts my brother from another mother
07-01-2011, 11:56 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cubate in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-12-2010, 04:54 PM
- By Random181 in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-25-2009, 06:48 PM
- By tlee05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-22-2009, 03:46 PM
- By pinchharmonic in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 02-11-2009, 11:39 AM
- By stxnas in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 19Last Post: 06-20-2006, 08:34 PM