Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Add some gh, GHRP, and GHRH during your fast
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FlawedGrunt View Post
    Im not sure how low I want to drop my carbs. In all honest I have always been the "I know carbs have to be low to get lean" guy and everytime I try to make the adjustment to that kind of diet (CKD) I fail miserably. I have been keeping my carbs moderate 150-200 for the last two weeks and have felt very positive about workouts and such and even the other day I felt leaner than I have in awhile.

So if I am cutting would you suggest keeping my calories around maintenance on workout days and dropping down to say 2100-2000 on non workout/cardio days?
    Pretty solid plan man! If you're making progress with moderate CHO then go ahead and keep them in. You can definitely push the CHO in the post-workout window on weight training days -- on the cardio/rest days, you could still enjoy a significant amount especially if you position them after your cardio is completed.

And with protein as plentiful as you have it I think you would be fine in the 2100 calorie range on cardio days -- I know some of the guys on here occasionally drop the calories super low on those days and are seeing solid results!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Pretty solid plan man! If you're making progress with moderate CHO then go ahead and keep them in. You can definitely push the CHO in the post-workout window on weight training days -- on the cardio/rest days, you could still enjoy a significant amount especially if you position them after your cardio is completed.

And with protein as plentiful as you have it I think you would be fine in the 2100 calorie range on cardio days -- I know some of the guys on here occasionally drop the calories super low on those days and are seeing solid results!
    Awesome. Sounds like a plan. Today is a cardio day looking like 2171 Cals, 172g carbs, 231g protein, and 63g fat. So I guess I am gonna roll with this and see how it pans out! Ill be back for updates! May have to just start a damn log! haha
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.76%

has anyone thought about using IF with UD 2.0?

though, it won't be 'leangains', it might enhance UD 2.0, which by itself is already an awesome diet/workout routine.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Thanks for all the responses guys! Ok so I dropped my carbs a bit at the end of the day ending at 2424 calories, 209g carbs, 245g protein, and 57g fat. If im understand this correctly MrKleen you are saying I should take my weight (205 lbs) and multiple. So I will just assume I sway with weight easy enough so....

205 x 13 = 2665
    205 x 14 = 2870

2665 (+/- 20%) = 2132 - 3198
    2870 (+/- 20%) = 2296 - 3444

At this point my ultimate goal is more cutting than recomp. I would like to be as lean as possible while retaining muscle in four weeks when my gf and I go on a short camping trip with a bunch of friends. After that if I am lean as I am comfortable with I will switch to recomp or ever lean gain bulk.

Im not sure how low I want to drop my carbs. In all honest I have always been the "I know carbs have to be low to get lean" guy and everytime I try to make the adjustment to that kind of diet (CKD) I fail miserably. I have been keeping my carbs moderate 150-200 for the last two weeks and have felt very positive about workouts and such and even the other day I felt leaner than I have in awhile.

So if I am cutting would you suggest keeping my calories around maintenance on workout days and dropping down to say 2100-2000 on non workout/cardio days?

The 13 and fourteen were two seperate calculations not meant to be used as part of a total formula. Either figure out the -20%/+20% off of the 13, or the 14. However for a cut you could either try to figure out new percentages like maybe -30 to 40% on the Burn day, or simply multiply body weight by 12 and use those as your numbers instead. I tend to use about a 12 for my cutting in general, if I were to average my days out for the week I get in about 2400 cals per day. Which is pretty much on par with what I would be eating daily if doing a traditional cut.

Thanks Milas! Ill keep pressing forward on this. I was pretty surprised on both counts that i made it easily to 1230 with no food in me and also that I felt pretty damn strong tonight when I lifting chest, bis, and legs... but I was sweatin like a biiiiiitttttccccchhhhh

If Kleen, Red Dog, Scotty, or RickRock have any other suggestions please chime in!

PS - I have had a really hard time sticking to a diet and this is probably the closest ive ever been to being around maintenance calories with for the most part wholesome food. So before I go changing shxt drastically I definitely want to see how this affects me and establish routine and discipline and then carry on from there. I definitely consider all criticism and suggestions and appreciate the help!
    This diet will make thing easier to stick to. However once you get used to eating big meals it becomes easy to go over your caloric intake so keep an eye on this if you are not counting every calorie you need to be aware that it will be easier and easier to consume more and more at one meal. Too keep cals where they need to be you have to keep your eye on it even with all the freedoms this diet can allow. If you are enjoying around 200 then keep having 200-250 on workout days and say around 100-150 on non workout days or something.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.23%

I have heard people using IF methods during first 3 days of UD2 7 day cycle, dunno about +kcal/maintance days, but during -kcal days it sounds like good idea to me atleast..

So personally i have been bulking little more than 5 weeks with IF style most of time (like 5days IF/2days off) pretty clean most of time. So during this 5 week my weight jumped 3kg upwards, my deadlift RM1 jumped 20kg (170kg -> 190kg, been missing 200kg for 2 weeks now while i rep 180kg easily for 4), squat from 6x130 to 4x140 (And i am doing 2x6 130kg before that set atm when before 6x130kg was my "best set) and decline bench from 6x80kg to 6x90kg (easy, but due to my shoulder injury i dont dare to risk anything anymore, atleast benching..).

So anyways here is side before (No bloat):

And side after little bloat going on..

So i guess im going to keep doing what i have been or.. ?

Ps. If you got any tips for stubborn arms i would gladly hear em, my arms have been about 38cm like for year now, even my curl and tri ext strenght have gone up a lot..
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Man you look great to me. Looks almost more like a recomp than a bulk. You are definitely leaner in the second pics. As far as arms some peoples arms need more recovery than others. If you have been pounding on them for a year and they haven't been growing too much take about 2 months where you don't train them too much and see if there is any difference. A lot of people will add size to their arms just from doing all the compound movements. Some poeple addingin extra arm work results in overtraining the arms. So they don't really grow. Try a few months of just pressing and pulling movements, and maybe just 1 hard work set for biceps and triceps. Like say do your back all the way through then hit one really hard set of Olympic Bar curls and be done then do the same for triceps, do shoulders and bench then just do one hard set of dips, close grip bench or an overhead variety of triceps extension.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man you look great to me. Looks almost more like a recomp than a bulk. You are definitely leaner in the second pics. As far as arms some peoples arms need more recovery than others. If you have been pounding on them for a year and they haven't been growing too much take about 2 months where you don't train them too much and see if there is any difference. A lot of people will add size to their arms just from doing all the compound movements. Some poeple addingin extra arm work results in overtraining the arms. So they don't really grow. Try a few months of just pressing and pulling movements, and maybe just 1 hard work set for biceps and triceps. Like say do your back all the way through then hit one really hard set of Olympic Bar curls and be done then do the same for triceps, do shoulders and bench then just do one hard set of dips, close grip bench or an overhead variety of triceps extension.
    Listen to the Man, that some Kleen advice there! I too have noticed that if I do too much on my arm days they don't grow as much as when I do just a few sets to kill them after training a different muscle in which they are highly used. Like triceps after chest and biceps after back! Another thing I will do to shake things up is do a push and a pull in one day... One day do Chest & Biceps the 2-3 days later do Back & Triceps. Whenever I change up my routine like that I try to stick with it for 6-8wks and then switch again. In addition to always trying to do different exercises for the muscles, it is another way to keep the body in constant shock!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i've decided to give up on leangains for right now. What i've noticed is although bodycomp changes were coming along nicely, my mental function between workout time (7am) and fast break (1pm) sucked. My work has been extra heavy and I have some rough deadlines to meet and my brain just isn't working up to snuff during that extended morning fast. I'll go back to IF once this current rash of deadlines passes though, but for now I can't afford to only get 2-3 hours of real work accomplished during that first 5 hours of the work day before I eat.

Sucks really
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    i've decided to give up on leangains for right now. What i've noticed is although bodycomp changes were coming along nicely, my mental function between workout time (7am) and fast break (1pm) sucked. My work has been extra heavy and I have some rough deadlines to meet and my brain just isn't working up to snuff during that extended morning fast. I'll go back to IF once this current rash of deadlines passes though, but for now I can't afford to only get 2-3 hours of real work accomplished during that first 5 hours of the work day before I eat.

Sucks really
    Then the Lord made Focus XT, and it was good...
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.23%

Thanks for tips guys!

So i have been thinking about switching from my 4 days week (Legs+DL/Chest+Tri/Back+Bi's/Shoulders) to 3 days a week program, which would be best style in your opinion considering that my goal is still gaining muscle or atleast keeping it while dropping bf%.

So the splits i been considering are:

Pull-Push-Legs

Or

Week 1: Upper A - Lower A - Upper B
    Week 2: Lower B - Upper A - Lower A
    And so on..

Or

Full body workout 3 times a week with different exercises for example monday would be squat day, wednesday leg extension and curls and friday deadlift and leg press considering legs.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.3%

How would one go about incorperating HIIT into the leangains? I usually break my fast at 3 and have school from 8 30 to 1
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Folkmetalhead View Post
    Thanks for tips guys!

So i have been thinking about switching from my 4 days week (Legs+DL/Chest+Tri/Back+Bi's/Shoulders) to 3 days a week program, which would be best style in your opinion considering that my goal is still gaining muscle or atleast keeping it while dropping bf%.

So the splits i been considering are:

Pull-Push-Legs

Or

Week 1: Upper A - Lower A - Upper B
    Week 2: Lower B - Upper A - Lower A
    And so on..

Or

Full body workout 3 times a week with different exercises for example monday would be squat day, wednesday leg extension and curls and friday deadlift and leg press considering legs.
    I used 3 full body workouts a week when I started lean gains and I was dropping fat like a bad habit. Its probably more preference than anything, but I would prefer full body workouts when mostly cutting and go with push/pull/legs or something similar when recomping
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.16%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by jhern216 View Post
    How would one go about incorperating HIIT into the leangains? I usually break my fast at 3 and have school from 8 30 to 1
    I would simply treat it as a training session; you could give HIIT it's own day if you preferred or you could simply put it at the tail-end of a weight training session. You would break the fast immediately afterwards (if possible) just like you would on any other training day!
  15. T50
    Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

Second day of LG...going great so far. The fast is no where near as hard as I thought it would be. Here was my Post-WO meal today

Half of a Turkey Meatloaf with Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs - 738 Calories 29 Fat 51 Carbs 75 Protein
    Ketchup 30 Calories 0 Fat 8 Carbs 0 Protein
    132g Fat Free Chocolate Ice Cream - 180 Calories 0 Fat 44 Carbs 6 Protein
    2 Cup Skim Milk - 160 Calories 0 Fat 24 Carbs 16 Protein
    80g 100% Whey Muscle Milk - 320 Calories 5 Fat 7 Carbs 62 Protein

Totals - 1428 Calories 34 Fat 134 Carb 159 Protein
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.3%

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    I would simply treat it as a training session; you could give HIIT it's own day if you preferred or you could simply put it at the tail-end of a weight training session. You would break the fast immediately afterwards (if possible) just like you would on any other training day!
    So would the macros be the same as a regular weight training day...I'm going for cut while retaining as much muscle as possible
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by jhern216 View Post
    So would the macros be the same as a regular weight training day...I'm going for cut while retaining as much muscle as possible
    I usually change my macros a little on weight days vs cardio or rest days. Obviously the Cal's are much lower on the cardio days/rest days but I also use a much smaller percentage of carbs. For me I have been taking in less than 50g on those days while taking in around 250g on weight days. Those are just numbers though, and will work for you may be a lot different.
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    Second day of LG...going great so far. The fast is no where near as hard as I thought it would be. Here was my Post-WO meal today

Half of a Turkey Meatloaf with Whole Wheat Bread Crumbs - 738 Calories 29 Fat 51 Carbs 75 Protein
    Ketchup 30 Calories 0 Fat 8 Carbs 0 Protein
    132g Fat Free Chocolate Ice Cream - 180 Calories 0 Fat 44 Carbs 6 Protein
    2 Cup Skim Milk - 160 Calories 0 Fat 24 Carbs 16 Protein
    80g 100% Whey Muscle Milk - 320 Calories 5 Fat 7 Carbs 62 Protein

Totals - 1428 Calories 34 Fat 134 Carb 159 Protein
    Good fast breaker there!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Add some gh, GHRP, and GHRH during your fast
    I was very dissapointed with GHRP/GHRH combo. Not worth all the sub-q pinning every day when I got the same results from doing nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I usually change my macros a little on weight days vs cardio or rest days. Obviously the Cal's are much lower on the cardio days/rest days but I also use a much smaller percentage of carbs. For me I have been taking in less than 50g on those days while taking in around 250g on weight days. Those are just numbers though, and will work for you may be a lot different.
    Yep, that's what Marcus the LG creator recommends, as for as reducing carb intake on rest days.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Alright so for cardio rest days... those of you who prefer low Carb. Can you give me an idea what your macros look like? Do you keep your carbs near your cardio or keep them spaced out
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Alright so for cardio rest days... those of you who prefer low Carb. Can you give me an idea what your macros look like? Do you keep your carbs near your cardio or keep them spaced out
    I workout fasted at 6am and don't break my fast until noon. I have usually around 50g total on cardio days and most of them are consumed with my fast breaking meal. But some days I will extend the fast 2-3 more hours also on those days
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%

Hey-

How do you guys handle vegetables in terms of counting calories? Do you count them in your totals?

I have been not counting them for a while but I eat quite a bit of them, especially after switching to LG. My rest day meals are usually large portions of lean meat and lots of veggies (Broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts, peppers, mushrooms, etc.).

I could count them, but that would mean measuring them and probably cutting back a bit or I could just continue eating veggies ad libitum.

I know it sounds like small beans but if you eat enough you can add lots of cals and carbs.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I workout fasted at 6am and don't break my fast until noon. I have usually around 50g total on cardio days and most of them are consumed with my fast breaking meal. But some days I will extend the fast 2-3 more hours also on those days
    Thanks brotha. I may dip my carbs on cardio days, not sure yet though. Just picked up some more xtend and Luecine and I am happy to say that after a year or so of testing xtend flavors other than my fave... I am happy to be back to watermelon because it is hands down the best flavor

How do you guys do your dosing when you use bulk Luecine? For each fasted dose of BCAA do you uses 1 scoop xtend and 1 scoop Luecine... to bring it to... I believe 8:1:1?
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

Quote Originally Posted by adnscmplx View Post
    Hey-

How do you guys handle vegetables in terms of counting calories? Do you count them in your totals?

I have been not counting them for a while but I eat quite a bit of them, especially after switching to LG. My rest day meals are usually large portions of lean meat and lots of veggies (Broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts, peppers, mushrooms, etc.).

I could count them, but that would mean measuring them and probably cutting back a bit or I could just continue eating veggies ad libitum.

I know it sounds like small beans but if you eat enough you can add lots of cals and carbs.
    Doesn't matter IMO. Count them, don't count them, just be consistent. If you don't count them, NEVER count them.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Thanks brotha. I may dip my carbs on cardio days, not sure yet though. Just picked up some more xtend and Luecine and I am happy to say that after a year or so of testing xtend flavors other than my fave... I am happy to be back to watermelon because it is hands down the best flavor

How do you guys do your dosing when you use bulk Luecine? For each fasted dose of BCAA do you uses 1 scoop xtend and 1 scoop Luecine... to bring it to... I believe 8:1:1?

I use xtend also and I love the stuff too. As for adding in Luecine, it would depend on how much you get in each scoop. 2 scoops of xtend is 1 serving and to get an 8:1:1 from the 2:1:1 that xtend is you would have to add quote a bit. I believe there is 1.75g of L-isoluecine and L-valine per serving. So take 1.75x8=14 total Luecine you need. Subtract the 3.5
    g of luecine in xtend and that gives you 10.5g of Luecine you need to add to get your 8:1:1.
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Hmmm I wonder how I should do that. The luecine is 5g per scoop
  27. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

don't make too much of it man. throw a couple scoops of xtend, 1 scoop Leu and call it a day.

I have played around with do many different things and in the end it is all negligable..IMO. we start to over analyze everything. one of the best parts of eating like this is the lack of that, don't complicate it.
  28. T50
    Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

Basically would be 1 scoop Xtend, 2 scoops Leucine
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

That would all be unneccessary, since the leucine triggers MPS and mTOR at about 5g. Anything beyond that threshold will do very little additional.
  30. T50
    Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    That would all be unneccessary, since the leucine triggers MPS and mTOR at about 5g. Anything beyond that threshold will do very little additional.
    So how would you dose leucine while on a LG diet? Like 5g after the last meal of the day, 5g pre-bed, 5g when waking up, and 5g pre-1st meal of the day?
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.04%

Quote Originally Posted by T50 View Post
    So how would you dose leucine while on a LG diet? Like 5g after the last meal of the day, 5g pre-bed, 5g when waking up, and 5g pre-1st meal of the day?
    5g first thing in the morning, 5g every 2 hours of fast (one should be ~30 minutes before 1st meal), 5g post workout, 5g 30min before 2nd, 5g pre-bed.

Not all that is necessary, but just to give you an idea of where you can dose optimally IMO.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    don't make too much of it man. throw a couple scoops of xtend, 1 scoop Leu and call it a day.

I have played around with do many different things and in the end it is all negligable..IMO. we start to over analyze everything. one of the best parts of eating like this is the lack of that, don't complicate it.
    I couldn't agree with this any more!! It really doesn't matter much at all what ratio BCAAs you are using or how much of what. I would say as long as you are getting in some BCAAs pre and post workout and a little here and there through the fast you should be good. One of the greatest things about lean gains is its leniency
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.21%

Doesn't matter IMO. Count them, don't count them, just be consistent. If you don't count them, NEVER count them.

Thanks dude. I'll continue to not count them but try not to go to crazy.

I bring my lunch and sometimes dinner to work and I got some huge tupperware containers when I started IF. I don't necessarily have to fill them up i guess.

You guys are getting crazy with this Leucine dosing stuff. I'd keep it simple and not worry about it, just my 2 cents.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Well I'm not down any lbs but it seems as though I've went down .25 to .5 inches on my widest point (love handle to love handle). So I'm happy with that! Gonna try low Carb today. Do you guys bother counting dietary fiber carbs or not?
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

Well I'm not down any lbs but it seems as though I've went down .25 to .5 inches on my widest point (love handle to love handle). So I'm happy with that! Gonna try low Carb today. Do you guys bother counting dietary fiber carbs or not?
    I don't, but it doesn't matter. Count, don't count, just be consistent.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Yah recomp is very strong on this diet, you get the opportunity to trim down with the fasting but then you create and anabolic environment and take advantage with the feeding window. It works, you are getting the best of both worlds don't doubt it for a second... I myself gained 2 lbs and I am still losing as fast as I was on less calories. Lean gains is the Holy Grail ....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.95%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah recomp is very strong on this diet, you get the opportunity to trim down with the fasting but then you create and anabolic environment and take advantage with the feeding window. It works, you are getting the best of both worlds don't doubt it for a second... I myself gained 2 lbs and I am still losing as fast as I was on less calories. Lean gains is the Holy Grail ....
    Truth.. This is one diet that, at least for me, in which you can not go by the scale. There was a period where my weight was not changing AT ALL, and I was getting visibly leaner. Even at a fairly big deficit I was still only dropping scale weight very slowly.
    Last edited by Frank Reynolds; 06-21-2011 at 11:10 AM.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Truth.. This is one diet that, at least for me, in which you can not go by the scale. There was a period where my weight was not changing AT ALL, and I was getting visibly leaner. Even at a fairly big deficit I was still only dropping scale weight very slowly.
    Agreed! Making huge changes in the mirror with minimal to no changes on the scale is what almost everyone wants to achieve! Well, everyone who is looking to trim the fat anyway!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.07%

Definitely motivating to carry on! Ill see if ican get some pics/measurements tonight to compare to 3 weeks from this fri when my goal is

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lean Gains Meals
    By malleus25 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 07:52 AM
  2. Lean Gains
    By jrdd13 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 01:48 PM
  3. RPM + ? = lean muscle gains
    By pumpforlife in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5