What to mix creatine mono with? Grape Juice? Water?
- 01-24-2011, 06:57 PM
- 01-24-2011, 07:05 PM
- 01-25-2011, 07:03 PM
01-25-2011, 07:07 PM
01-25-2011, 10:27 PM
01-26-2011, 12:07 AM
One company that I cannot remember marketed their creatine using the dosages of glucose that are used when people are given glucose (blood sugar) tolerance tests or insulin level tests. It makes sense IF the belief is correct in that the secretion of insulin and subsequent uptake of the glucose has any influence on the uptake of the creatine. In the US medical system, this test is administered using 75g.
So, anything with 75g or so of simple sugars in it "should" be effective if this theory holds water. Grape juice sounds great to me. I take mine with Hi-C.
01-26-2011, 12:52 AM
straight up water for me
Iron Forged Nutrition Rep
use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
01-27-2011, 10:55 PM
I used to take a spoonful of the creatine mono powder and dump it in my mouth, then drink water until it was gone. It was better then then trying to get it all to disolve in a drink. Sometimes that last sip is gritty and there is always some left in the glass.
01-28-2011, 12:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By 350zTT in forum Get Diesel NutritionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2008, 12:13 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2007, 02:01 AM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2006, 05:46 PM
- By Bildo_21 in forum BulkingReplies: 7Last Post: 06-08-2006, 02:26 PM
- By MadChild in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2003, 04:26 AM