What to mix creatine mono with? Grape Juice? Water?

  1. What to mix creatine mono with? Grape Juice? Water?


    I am just wondering what you all mix your creatine mono with. I currently mix mine with grape juice and was looking for a better alternative than this or water.

    Thanks,


  2. Quote Originally Posted by philek9 View Post
    I am just wondering what you all mix your creatine mono with. I currently mix mine with grape juice and was looking for a better alternative than this or water.

    Thanks,
    Consider mixing it with water and VitaBerry or BCAAs, even your preworkout product (if it doesn't contain creatine) - that's what I did when I was using CreaPure.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Thanks Rosie. I just checked out your blog and you look amazing!
    •   
       


  4. I always mix mine with my protein drink or grape juice. I think anything will do though.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by philek9 View Post
    Thanks Rosie. I just checked out your blog and you look amazing!
    No worries. And thanks
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  6. One company that I cannot remember marketed their creatine using the dosages of glucose that are used when people are given glucose (blood sugar) tolerance tests or insulin level tests. It makes sense IF the belief is correct in that the secretion of insulin and subsequent uptake of the glucose has any influence on the uptake of the creatine. In the US medical system, this test is administered using 75g.

    So, anything with 75g or so of simple sugars in it "should" be effective if this theory holds water. Grape juice sounds great to me. I take mine with Hi-C.

  7. straight up water for me
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  8. I used to take a spoonful of the creatine mono powder and dump it in my mouth, then drink water until it was gone. It was better then then trying to get it all to disolve in a drink. Sometimes that last sip is gritty and there is always some left in the glass.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by specmike View Post
    One company that I cannot remember marketed their creatine using the dosages of glucose that are used when people are given glucose (blood sugar) tolerance tests or insulin level tests. It makes sense IF the belief is correct in that the secretion of insulin and subsequent uptake of the glucose has any influence on the uptake of the creatine. In the US medical system, this test is administered using 75g.

    So, anything with 75g or so of simple sugars in it "should" be effective if this theory holds water. Grape juice sounds great to me. I take mine with Hi-C.
    Actually, concurrent glucose/carbohydrate consumption DOES make creatine absorption and uptake MORE effective.

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Grape Fruit Juice and Supps???
    By 350zTT in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 11:13 PM
  2. Dave Chappell - What's Grape Juice ?
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-11-2007, 01:01 AM
  3. Red grape juice extract reduces cardiovascular disease
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 04:46 PM
  4. Grape Juice + Creatine Post Workout
    By Bildo_21 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 01:26 PM
  5. Health benefits of wine found in grape juice
    By MadChild in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2003, 03:26 AM
Log in
Log in