YOKED UP! The Official AnabolicMinds Egg Eating Contest. VIDEO CONTEST!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'd like to thank AntonG420 for starting that egg maniac thread. Lots of talk about eating eggs, so this contest was a must.

Here are the Official Rules:

1. We don't need to know your real name. We don't need to know your age, stats or anything other than your AM screen name along with you holding a piece of paper up with your screen name so we know it's real.

2. You must provide us with a link to the video in which you are attempting to eat the most eggs. This is your ENTRY. 1 entry per member. No exceptions. Don't have it in you that day, don't post the video.

3. All eggs MUST be whole. No egg whites, no egg beaters, no chugging raw eggs. You must be able to either break the shells into a bowl and video tape the cooking of the eggs, or if they are fried or boiled, we can obviously count the amount.

4. The video must run the entire time you are eating it. No time limit on the preparation.. I know most of us are smart enough and capable enough to fast forward through a video.. So don't cut out parts of the video or you will be disqualified. If you get up to "use the bathroom" you will be disqualified.

4.5 - EATING TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE MINUTE MORE!!!

5. No throwing up. You throw up, who knows how many eggs came out. See rule above.

6. You MAY have toast, meats, fruits and drinks, but remember that this is the contest for the most eggs, so don't fill up on anything but the good stuff.

7. No help from the girlfriend or the dog eating your eggs. LOL

Good Luck, my fellow brothers in Iron. This should be fun.

Contest begins right now and ends January 31st, 2011.

KILL THAT SH1T

:redeemerwhore:

Last edited:
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I think I will attempt to make my video after back day... LOL

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll see how far others get, then probably buy a couple bags of the egglands best pre-hardboiled eggs. I think I could do 20 pretty easily, not sure how much more than that.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
20 boiled eggs would have me applauding for you. I cant do more then like 4-6 boiled eggs.

But... I could probably tear up a good 25 eggs at least in various ways.

Oh.. eggs can be..

Scrambled. fried, poached, basted, boiled, deviled, omelet, frittata...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've polished off more than a dozen (24 halves) done as deviled eggs before :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Very cool Contest.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, man... I should get in on this!! Hmmm.... thinking...thinking...

I've already seen my daughter polish off 4 hardboiled eggs in one sitting. She's 2, and definitely not one of those 100lb 2yr olds! :lol:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, wow...

If I did these over easy, I'm sure I could go to town. However, the thought takes me back to the "Kenny Rogers Jackass" dairy challenge from MAD TV and makes me want to puke lol.

Maybe if I'm feeling really adventurous and want a horrible cheat meal, I'll enter.

Otherwise, I'll definitely be rooting for everyone else.

Time for some Cool Hand Luke vids!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Oh, wow...

If I did these over easy, I'm sure I could go to town. However, the thought takes me back to the "Kenny Rogers Jackass" dairy challenge from MAD TV and makes me want to puke lol.

Maybe if I'm feeling really adventurous and want a horrible cheat meal, I'll enter.

Otherwise, I'll definitely be rooting for everyone else.

Time for some Cool Hand Luke vids!

thought you're on keto??? Eggs are wonderful for keto...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought you're on keto??? Eggs are wonderful for keto...
I am, and that may be the only reason I try to do this...However, mass amounts of whole eggs on a cut doesn't = the best thing in the world for me lol. I'm actually keeping my fat content pretty darn low, so taking in all of them at once wouldn't be optimal.

We'll see how I progress for the first couple weeks and if I'm making great strides, I might toss in a cheat meal for the contest.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I've polished off more than a dozen (24 halves) done as deviled eggs before :D
You devil :lol:

Very cool Contest.
thank you bro. and its for bragging rights galore. Nobody will be more yoked up on this board then the egg eating contest champion :D

Oh, man... I should get in on this!! Hmmm.... thinking...thinking...

I've already seen my daughter polish off 4 hardboiled eggs in one sitting. She's 2, and definitely not one of those 100lb 2yr olds! :lol:
so if she's 30 or so lbs, or maybe 40.. and you're 300 lbs (not saying you are just easier math) then you should be able to eat ten times what she does... 40 eggs... LMAO

jk bro the more the merrier

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've actually eaten 18 before over the course of an hour...got bored on ship after a workout....it sucked.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I am, and that may be the only reason I try to do this...However, mass amounts of whole eggs on a cut doesn't = the best thing in the world for me lol. I'm actually keeping my fat content pretty darn low, so taking in all of them at once wouldn't be optimal.

We'll see how I progress for the first couple weeks and if I'm making great strides, I might toss in a cheat meal for the contest.
Well if you start feeling lethargic, then up your fat intake. Not a low cal diet by any means. Im sure you know this already. Just sayin. One little contest wont kill ya buddy I wanna see who has it in them lol...

Now the people on 40/40/20 cuts and bulks will probably have to sacrifice their diet for one day to get in on this.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice contest Southern....never stop with the amazing contests

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
But this time I'm broke fellas so nothing coming out of my pockets unfortunately...

But winner gets mega bragging rights about being the most yoked up. and everyone gets to watch the competitors go at it.. LOL...

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
you might want to put a time limit on this contest...as in you have 60 minutes to eat as many as you can. Otherwise you could just sit on the couch and graze on eggs all day long.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yeah there has got to be a time limit, 5 min?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
10 minutes

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
and no time limit on the preparation.. but thats why were all smart enough to fast forward thru it. but it has to be there especially if you do like scrambled eggs, just so we can make sure you are using 20 eggs and not 15, etc....

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some contest. Time limit sounds good since YouTube only allows like 10 min vids I think.

Also SC I think people should be allowed to post another video if someone beats theirs. You know if the first person post 18 and someone one ups them with 19 shouldn't they be allowed to try 20?

Either way I'ma try n see If I can pound down 20 deviled eggs!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man Im gonna tell all of you right now if you want a chance to beat me you better put away more then 20 eggs cuz I have 25 in me.. at least.. lol

I'll do 5 boiled, 5 deviled, 6-8 poached, and 10 scrambled lol. no joke im an egg eating freak and if i do it post back workout or leg workout i wont even slow down lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome.. lol I cant believe you put it up. Who is gonna be first to set the standard?

Also can eggs vary? Like for example.. 5 hard boiled, 10 deviled, and 5 scrambled?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
plus i know mrbigpr can put away 18 easy.. so if he wanted to, he could probably blow right past 20 lol

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
i think i may have a secret herb in my arsenal....within the rules, right?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
awesome.. lol I cant believe you put it up. Who is gonna be first to set the standard?

Also can eggs vary? Like for example.. 5 hard boiled, 10 deviled, and 5 scrambled?
yes you can do any combination except raw eggs or liquid eggs, etc. cant put em in a shake and down em. you gotta f**kin eat em! lol...

never said it has to be pretty but you gotta eat em

lol ima be in a ski mask eating eggs lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i think i may have a secret herb in my arsenal....within the rules, right?
hell you can mix a secret herb AND a secret potion as long as it doesnt make you puke lol

you know your stomach is a bottomless pit on that potion. the hard part is keeping it down ;)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol Ima do mine for fun not to win cause I'm prob not on alt of your guys level. Eggs make me mentally full if that makes sense. It just makes me want to not eat more. So I need to go all deviled eggs and just take the extra filling handicap cause Its the only form of eggs that won't make me tired of eating after 5. Lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol Ima do mine for fun not to win cause I'm prob not on alt of your guys level. Eggs make me mentally full if that makes sense. It just makes me want to not eat more. So I need to go all deviled eggs and just take the extra filling handicap cause Its the only form of eggs that won't make me tired of eating after 5. Lol
same here.. hearing these guys talk I know on eof them is gonna kill it. I am just gonna do it for fun and see how many I can do. Gonna start upping my egg intake no to get my stomach ready.

Is there a deadline for entires? Or is this just an ongoing thing?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
jan 31st 2011 is the deadline...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
SC - only 25? MUAHAHA. Looks like this one is going to me. I, like beast, am on keto and cutting - 1.5 weeks in now. Although eggs wont knock me out I'm not sure about consuming 30+ eggs in one sitting. I'm thinking one 10 eggs omlette with some green peppers and bacon, 10 scrambled with cheddar cheese, and 5 hard boiled, 5 over-easy with toast to soak up the yoke. Damn... i'm going to need to do this on a weekend when I can sleep off the food pain.

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha ski mask egg eating, im gonna do up-downs for the first 15 and hang upside down for the last 15...jk

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
this sh1ts gonna be fun cant wait for the first entry lol

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You guys are sick.
The most I can do (cooked) is 4.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
SC - im starting to think now.... 10 eggs is one egg a minute, no problem. 20 eggs is an egg every 30 seconds and 30 eggs in an egg every 20 seconds.......

ONE EGG EVERY 20 SECONDS FOR 10 STRAIGHT MINUTES. My question is this - do we want this to be a speed eating competition or a volume eating competition? Because there is no doubt in my mind I can polish off 5x6 egg omlets in a sitting but whether ill be able to do it within 10 minutes.... your call - i might be posting one in excess of 10 minutes, whether it counts or not, lol.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's very true. I didn't think you guys would be going so high lol. I think flickr may allow longer than 10min videos to be posted.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
someone do some leg work if you dont mind and find the place that allows the longest vidoes... time limit is still 10 minutes but i really do want the prep time in there because if you scramble or fry them i wanna see them go in the bowl to mix or into the pan....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
bump... come on down first contestant!!! get yoked up!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i love this movie
Cool Hand Luke...

as for me, i like eggs... but not enough to join this contest lol...

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
Just did a practice run of 18, Gonna try 25 tomorrow...
talk about some serious training after training lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll see how far others get, then probably buy a couple bags of the egglands best pre-hardboiled eggs. I think I could do 20 pretty easily, not sure how much more than that.
THERE IS SUCH A THING AS A PRE-HARDBOILED EGG!?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys got me in training tryna get my egg eating ability up to par with you guys

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
lol whats up with the unicorn...i like how warm and fuzzy it looks