YOKED UP! The Official AnabolicMinds Egg Eating Contest. VIDEO CONTEST!!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
its like a car. sure yours will run on regular and ull get to where you need to go, but im gonna put premium in mine and outperform your car.
The nutrition argument aside, this is wrong from an automotive sense. If you drive a car that is supposed to get regular gasoline, fill it with regular. The higher octane gasoline of premium can burn your hoses. Just saying...

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I'll see how far others get, then probably buy a couple bags of the egglands best pre-hardboiled eggs. I think I could do 20 pretty easily, not sure how much more than that.
Hard boiled eggs kill me lol. I was eating a dozen in Iraq, but I felt like I was taking shots, I dump 1 in my mouth, chew it up, and then chug V8 until it went down. Sorry no video :(

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
regarding paleo....how do u bulk on paleo, cuz im interested in it but i jsut dotn see how i can get 3300-3500 cals with basically cutting out all carbs........

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
Just ate 20 scrambled eggs in 5 min the damn video recorder went dead like 1 min in it sucks! anyway i will try to eat 25-30 eggs in a couple of days and record it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'd like to thank AntonG420 for starting that egg maniac thread. Lots of talk about eating eggs, so this contest was a must.

Here are the Official Rules:

1. We don't need to know your real name. We don't need to know your age, stats or anything other than your AM screen name along with you holding a piece of paper up with your screen name so we know it's real.

2. You must provide us with a link to the video in which you are attempting to eat the most eggs. This is your ENTRY. 1 entry per member. No exceptions. Don't have it in you that day, don't post the video.

3. All eggs MUST be whole. No egg whites, no egg beaters, no chugging raw eggs. You must be able to either break the shells into a bowl and video tape the cooking of the eggs, or if they are fried or boiled, we can obviously count the amount.

4. The video must run the entire time you are eating it. No time limit on the preparation.. I know most of us are smart enough and capable enough to fast forward through a video.. So don't cut out parts of the video or you will be disqualified. If you get up to "use the bathroom" you will be disqualified.

4.5 - EATING TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE MINUTE MORE!!!

5. No throwing up. You throw up, who knows how many eggs came out. See rule above.

6. You MAY have toast, meats, fruits and drinks, but remember that this is the contest for the most eggs, so don't fill up on anything but the good stuff.

7. No help from the girlfriend or the dog eating your eggs. LOL

Good Luck, my fellow brothers in Iron. This should be fun.

Contest begins right now and ends January 31st, 2011.

KILL THAT SH1T

:redeemerwhore:
Holy Sh!t,

Gonna be a lot of very unhappy GF's/wives

:popcorn:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i have yet to see one video. I'm pretty sure i'll be posting one but im holding out for at least one other - so i have a target to beat.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
someone post something! f i had a camera id do it ....but i dont lol broke college kid

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha might be starting to get one since this started haha.....been eatin a **** ton more eggs thats for sure

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
if i had a camera id do it ....but i dont lol broke college kid
:kabong: im calling bull$hit. if you really have it in you to compete then go borrow a camera

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
from where....im taking a winter session classing living in an apartmetn all by myself for 2 weeks....so actually, i cant

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
from where....im taking a winter session classing living in an apartmetn all by myself for 2 weeks....so actually, i cant
where there is a will there is a way.. besides most cell phones can record video and im sure you know SOMEONE with a cell phone right

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
where there is a will there is a way.. besides most cell phones can record video and im sure you know SOMEONE with a cell phone right
reps to josh - i guess the only person willing to do this competition is too poor to get a camera. I guess he spent all his money on eggs. :lmao:

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
im doing it as soon as SC puts his video up. if i see over 25 eggs get housed in 10 minutes then i know i cant hang.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
im going to post one too - theyre predicting snow for our area wednesday, like 18 inches. im thinking work will be canceled and so will the gym so maybe it'll be a good time to try it. I'm thinking of making 6 egg omlets, 6 of them. Then if i get thru 3 i know i downed 18, 4 would be 24, etc.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
im going to post one too - theyre predicting snow for our area wednesday, like 18 inches. im thinking work will be canceled and so will the gym so maybe it'll be a good time to try it. I'm thinking of making 6 egg omlets, 6 of them. Then if i get thru 3 i know i downed 18, 4 would be 24, etc.
Personal challenge, we eat as many eggs as inches fall at Bradley. Deal?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
yea snow is about to slam NJ too. good thing my gym is 24/7 with an access card, ill ski to that mothephucka if i need to get a lift in

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yea snow is about to slam NJ too. good thing my gym is 24/7 with an access card, ill ski to that mothephucka if i need to get a lift in
committment reps bro. I got up at 430am to get a lift in this morning and imma do Wednesdays workout tonight. Then im going to sleep for about 16 hours... or i might sleep 8, down some casein, sleep another 8.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
So you boys about ready to see how many eggs SC can put down??? Im probably doing it on Friday so be on the look out! I wish that someone would go ahead and tape theirs, but go figure, everyones waiting on me... LOL

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
So you boys about ready to see how many eggs SC can put down??? Im probably doing it on Friday so be on the look out! I wish that someone would go ahead and tape theirs, but go figure, everyones waiting on me... LOL
do work big dude

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
just saw this over at bb.com - furious pete aka dedicatedforlife

50 hard boiled eggs in 10 minutes!

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
o $hit sorry work computer doesnt show video

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
not being a hater but thats someone off of BB not AM, plus those are NOT large eggs lol

man i got chest today, if it were back day or leg day i could destroy 25 eggs but not stimmed out like i was the other night... epic fail

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
btw I think I'm gonna eat 30 eggs tommorow just not gonna videotape the cooking that sh*t is way to annoying.

jason1000

jason1000

Awards
  • Established
:bsflag:

just encouragement bro
Haha yea man I only ate 20 and my dad got so pissed at me he was like wtf are you doing?!
I just ignored him lol.

So heres the video 20 eggs eaten in 7 mins.

Its prob boring as hell to watch!

so i gotta post 23 more times till I can show my vid.

Last edited:
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yea man I only ate 20 and my dad got so pissed at me he was like wtf are you doing?!
I just ignored him lol.

So heres the video 20 eggs eaten in 7 mins.

Its prob boring as hell to watch!
put yt not youtube. I fixed it for ya and bravo for stepping up and posting a video

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Thats some epic egg music bro lol. First one to step up

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's next? So far 20 eggs is the number to beat

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
deads tonight, then egg eatin time for SC...

im gonna try and beat that... but no boiled eggs for this time, scrambled and fried ftw! lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
nice job btw... were you watching cops or something??? LOL

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
egg eating reps jason - i need to step up..... i just went to AC for the weekend to play some craps and jersey shore up the clubs but imma get on my game.... gotta watch football tomorrow but defintiely need to get something in

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro.. Go for 25! Yea 1 of my fav tv shows haha
Lol thanks bro.. You did good. Im not gonna pull some price is right sh1t and just hit one more than you lol... but if i hit 2 more and cant go anymore dont think it was cuz im an ******* lol..

So yeah tomorow is gonna have to be egg eating day lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday this week coming, I'll see if I can put down 30 hard boiled. I just need to wait till then because I don't get bloodwork till Wed, and if its good will start boladrol and Friday would be the first workout after that :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When is the cut off date. I am actually thinking about doing this contest. Let me know.

First of all, I'd like to thank AntonG420 for starting that egg maniac thread. Lots of talk about eating eggs, so this contest was a must.

Here are the Official Rules:

1. We don't need to know your real name. We don't need to know your age, stats or anything other than your AM screen name along with you holding a piece of paper up with your screen name so we know it's real.

2. You must provide us with a link to the video in which you are attempting to eat the most eggs. This is your ENTRY. 1 entry per member. No exceptions. Don't have it in you that day, don't post the video.

3. All eggs MUST be whole. No egg whites, no egg beaters, no chugging raw eggs. You must be able to either break the shells into a bowl and video tape the cooking of the eggs, or if they are fried or boiled, we can obviously count the amount.

4. The video must run the entire time you are eating it. No time limit on the preparation.. I know most of us are smart enough and capable enough to fast forward through a video.. So don't cut out parts of the video or you will be disqualified. If you get up to "use the bathroom" you will be disqualified.

4.5 - EATING TIME LIMIT IS 10 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE MINUTE MORE!!!

5. No throwing up. You throw up, who knows how many eggs came out. See rule above.

6. You MAY have toast, meats, fruits and drinks, but remember that this is the contest for the most eggs, so don't fill up on anything but the good stuff.

7. No help from the girlfriend or the dog eating your eggs. LOL

Good Luck, my fellow brothers in Iron. This should be fun.

Contest begins right now and ends January 31st, 2011.

KILL THAT SH1T

:redeemerwhore:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NVM to late for the contest. I was gone all weekend totally missed it. bummer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I go to Costco this friday. I will this Friday then.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awsme cant wait to see the vid! what u shootin for?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think there is any deadline just a friendly competition among egg lovers :love:

Make a video and post it up.. So far only one guy has actually stepped up and posted a video.

Who's next?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LOL i wont lie guys i completely forgot about this with all ive been dealing with. this can be an ongoing thing, lets just say it can end next....... Jan? lol i dont know and dont care

lol

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it can end once someone eats so impressive a damn amount of eggs that it sickens all the rest of us :D