YOKED UP! The Official AnabolicMinds Egg Eating Contest. VIDEO CONTEST!!!

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. hahahaha you guys are stupid lol...

    i had a practice run last night... came home from squats, slammed a 40g protein shake and waited an hour before i had 16 scrambled eggs. Ate em like nothing. I was up later looking for a snack haha
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    you love boneless, huh? dont you know that there is an underground midget army that gets paid for sneaking inside chickens and stealing their bones?!
    How do they accomplish that without breaking the shells?
    •   
       



  3. NANU NANU

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    How do they accomplish that without breaking the shells?
    Osmosis
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  5. Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post

    NANU NANU
    Orkin ninjas... that explains it all.
    •   
       


  6. My brother-in-law asked me if the white stuff attacked to the yoke was rooster sperm. I told him yes and that he had to eat it because it was where all the protein came from, lol.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    My brother-in-law asked me if the white stuff attacked to the yoke was rooster sperm. I told him yes and that he had to eat it because it was where all the protein came from, lol.
    lol thats a lot, the rooster must be eating fenugreek

  8. You guys are nuts but I am in to see the madness.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You guys are nuts but I am in to see the madness.
    Big fenugreek eating rooster nuts?

  10. So far no videos - i need to work my magic on a weekend but im feeling a video soon. Optimal point for me to consume that much will be in 3-4 weeks, circa Jan. 24.
    Back.... for real this time

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    So far no videos - i need to work my magic on a weekend but im feeling a video soon. Optimal point for me to consume that much will be in 3-4 weeks, circa Jan. 24.
    oh ya so you can time it around your cycle you big juice monkey??!

  12. This sounds awesome! gonna add some cheese to mine.

  13. just killed a dozen this morning, a better protein bar and im already working on my next meal.. yeah this is gonna be sweet. I think friday is when ill be making the video...
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  14. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    just killed a dozen this morning, a better protein bar and im already working on my next meal.. yeah this is gonna be sweet. I think friday is when ill be making the video...
    im at 13 since this morning. bro for how much food you eat you should just go on an all out bulk, get to like 350 ronnie coleman style

  15. hell nah bro... it may seem like i eat a ****load of food but i really dont.. lately i have been upping cals, and upping fats on days where i hardly eat carbs. im still making progress on my cut.. but i dont wanna be anywhere near 300 lol
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    hell nah bro... it may seem like i eat a ****load of food but i really dont.. lately i have been upping cals, and upping fats on days where i hardly eat carbs. im still making progress on my cut.. but i dont wanna be anywhere near 300 lol
    dude if you wanna cut just figure out a daily carb amount and the weight will fall off. i keep putting people on this diet and they lose every ounce of body fat. you could be at like 12-14% by the summer time. keep it paleo, tons of vegetables eggs and meat. if you can get used to eating 100 g carbs a day it will be only a matter of time. thats if getting to a low bf is your goal.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    dude if you wanna cut just figure out a daily carb amount and the weight will fall off. i keep putting people on this diet and they lose every ounce of body fat. you could be at like 12-14% by the summer time. keep it paleo, tons of vegetables eggs and meat. if you can get used to eating 100 g carbs a day it will be only a matter of time. thats if getting to a low bf is your goal.
    lol.. i know man i know.. im carb cycling right now because when i did paleo my strength dropped dramatically. its not bothering me to hold a bit of water right now. any and all weight that i have gained from is water, because my clothes are still continuing to fit better, etc. But the strength is up like it was when I was on tren. So I will be going back to paleo shortly, just giving my body some complex carbs (i really doubt im over 100g a day) to use for muscle glycogen and to hit some new PRs lol.. im not in a race to get to a certain %, slow and steady wins the race just pacing myself before i adapt to a certain diet for a long period of time (cuz when i start paleo ill probably do like you said and run it longer, probably 7-12 months this time)
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    lol.. i know man i know.. im carb cycling right now because when i did paleo my strength dropped dramatically. its not bothering me to hold a bit of water right now. any and all weight that i have gained from is water, because my clothes are still continuing to fit better, etc. But the strength is up like it was when I was on tren. So I will be going back to paleo shortly, just giving my body some complex carbs (i really doubt im over 100g a day) to use for muscle glycogen and to hit some new PRs lol.. im not in a race to get to a certain %, slow and steady wins the race just pacing myself before i adapt to a certain diet for a long period of time (cuz when i start paleo ill probably do like you said and run it longer, probably 7-12 months this time)
    what kind of complex carbs? you dont have to go too strict on paleo. for glycogen purposes i do red potatoes mashed in butter, all year around. so my carbs are only vegetables fruit and red potatoes. i feel like i found my diet sweet spot with this because i keep getting leaner and stronger.

  19. usually brown rice.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  20. yeah i guess pretty much the same thing, glycemic load of brown rice is a tad bit higher. i like red potatoes because they are alkaline on the PRAL scale, which makes a difference when eating them with something acidic like meat or eggs.

  21. hmm i love potatoes and eggs.....
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  22. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    hmm i love potatoes and eggs.....
    heres the PRAL chart, positive numbers are acidic negative are alkaline. you wanna shoot for a negative number total of every meal..

    http://www.bitterpoison.com/archive/...-pral-formula/

  23. theres probably a better list out there. all eggs/meat/poultry/fish are acidic (positive). you can see why oatmeal sucks, its a +13

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    heres the PRAL chart, positive numbers are acidic negative are alkaline. you wanna shoot for a negative number total of every meal..

    http://www.bitterpoison.com/archive/...-pral-formula/
    What happens to these numbers if you were to cook said vegetables?
    EX. grilled or steamed.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bluehealer View Post
    What happens to these numbers if you were to cook said vegetables?
    EX. grilled or steamed.
    well its about the mineral concentration, cooking doesnt really mess with that. unless you are microwaving or deep frying i dont think the integrity or structure of the food will be compromised. just dont over cook the vegetables. the starches will remain acidic no matter what you do.

    here is a better list:

    http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/nutrition/bases.htm

  26. I dont understand how lemons and tomatoes are not acidic....... LOL
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  27. Just ate 8 scrambled eggs with cheese in 2 min.. so good. Going for 14 tommorrow.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    I dont understand how lemons and tomatoes are not acidic....... LOL
    why would they be? where did you learn that, broscience?

    its all about the mineral concentration

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AntonG42O View Post
    i think i may have a secret herb in my arsenal....within the rules, right?
    Weed?

  30. http://www.ifoce.com/records.php

    65 Hard Boiled Eggs
    6 minutes, 40 seconds
    Sonya Thomas

    ^^ The standard? lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EGG EATING CONTEST!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 11:14 AM
  2. Kobayashi Loses the 2007 Hot Dog Eating Contest!
    By Big Matt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 09:22 AM
  3. Nathans Hotdog Eating Contest 2007
    By anabolicrhino in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 09:16 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-18-2006, 11:39 PM
Log in
Log in