Fav Carbs

1. Fav Carbs

What are your guys fav carb sources and why?

2. I love Palatinose! Why? See here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isomaltulose

3. haha so do i, where do you buy it???
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    haha so do i, where do you buy it???
    I get it straight from germany. (I live in germany)
    2kg for ~$18.

5. u use this post workout? or when do u use it cuz it seems ints slow digesting so when woudl u use it?

6. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    u use this post workout? or when do u use it cuz it seems ints slow digesting so when woudl u use it?

I take it intra- and post-workout.
    Intra-workout with Xtend and post-workout with dextrose and peptopro.

7. My favorite carbs would be steamed yams and or steamed potatoes. So delicious with some eggs after a nice work out.

8. My favorite carbs is pasta, hands down. I currently stick to whole weat rotini.

9. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    What are your guys fav carb sources and why?
    I'm a carbohydrate addict with a very sweet tooth - although I go through phases re "favourites", it generally doesn't really matter what the carbohydrates are, LOL

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. hahaha i was just curious what each person goes for, whats a good intra-wo carb?

11. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    hahaha i was just curious what each person goes for, whats a good intra-wo carb?
    Glucose is the fastest acting and best, IMO. Otherwise, use BCAAs - even though not a carbohydrate.

~Rosie~

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

12. I currently use Intra-bolic...hey rosie i saw u advocate BCAAs, why do you pick these over EAA and when do you use them?

13. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I currently use Intra-bolic...hey rosie i saw u advocate BCAAs, why do you pick these over EAA and when do you use them?
    BCAAs are a "staple" - although, technically, if you get enough in your diet, they are not required.

Most BCAA products contain EAA, so it's not too much of an issue whether I use BCAA or EAA.

I use LG's BC+EAA, which covers all bases, and as can be seen in my logs, I use 10.5-21g 3-4 times daily (with one dose post-training) - bear in mind that I no longer use protein powder, with my BC+EAA and Muscle Gels as my only source of supplemented protein. However, when I use them is irrelevant to you, as you should use them when it suits YOU best.

~Rosie~

14. I was simply curious of your timing, this was all...thanks for your imput...do you have idea what the rate of hydrolisis BC+EAA is? thats the only reason i dont use it as of now

15. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I was simply curious of your timing, this was all...thanks for your imput...do you have idea what the rate of hydrolisis BC+EAA is? thats the only reason i dont use it as of now
    You will have to ask Eric Marchewitz (aka LegalGear) or an LG representative that question - once you've checked the product write-up (since it may include it in).

~Rosie~

16. ok thank you

17. Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    ok thank you
    No worries For future reference, if you have a query about any product, then the first place you should inquire is with the company or a company representative.

~Rosie~

Similar Forum Threads

1. Complex carbs supps vs simple carbs after workout ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 08:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 12:50 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 05:39 PM
  4. Refined Carbs Leads to Fat not total carbs
    By ironviking in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-18-2005, 09:08 AM